Airplane seatbelts & extenders

I've had to ask for them in the past and never really had much of a reaction. The only negative reaction I've had on a flight was from another passenger on a tiny commuter plane who was in the seat next to me. As soon as she saw me she panicked & couldn't switch seats quick enough.
9 years

Office/desk jobs

browniebelly wrote:
Hey guys,
I may be getting a full time year round office/desk job soon. I've often heard of people getting fat after starting a desk job but I'm curious to hear some of your stories. What experiences did you have yourself and or did you know any new/old coworkers who plumped up?

Oh! It's SO easy to get fat in a call center! In a few year's time I ballooned from about 275 to nearly 400 lbs. Not only do you sit on your ass all day but a lot of times management will provide food for celebrations & rewards.
9 years

Potbelly vs. rolls

Definitely more of a fan of potbellies...
9 years

Favorite flavor milkshake?

Peanut butter! Blueberry or strawberry cheesecake is a close 2nd. Plain old strawberry will also do in a pinch.
10 years

Biggest restaurant order?

What's the biggest order you've placed at a restaurant or drive thru just for yourself? I always chuckled when is place large orders at the Taco Bell drive thru and get 2 sporks in the bag. Surely I can't be the only one who eats a nacho bellgrande, chicken quesadilla, cheesey potatoes, and crunchy beef taco by himself!
10 years

Food, fun, and fat in raleigh?

I live down the road in Wilmington
10 years

I really like

I really like nachos. At one time I bought the giant industrial cans of nacho cheese to see how much I could cram in my belly. I almost made it through half a can (with chips & jalapenos of course)!
10 years

Embarrassing moments

darlingpiggy wrote:
Also, trying to maneuver through stadium seating aisles and accidentally giving everybody a lap dance. I just smile and apologize

Sounds like a perfect night out to me - a game & a free lap dance! Instead of "I'm sorry" you should be saying "you're welcome"!

But you bring up another great point. Stadium/arena seats are a nightmare. At many venues I would have to let by blubbery butt & thighs slowly pour into the seat past the armrests. I was always afraid that I wouldn't fit! Only one time I didn't... One of the most embarrassing moments of my life.
10 years
1234   loading