Any youtubers?

If you need any electronic music or beats for the project I'd like to make some music for it
5 years

Ex-skinny gainers; at what point did you feel truly chubby?

As a skinny dude myself, I've attempted gaining multiple times, but responsibilities have previously prevented me from gaining more than 25+ lbs and now I'm really motivated to gain for real. For the pigs who used to be twigs, at what point was it where you were truly excited with your progress and decided to become unmistakably fat?
5 years

Podcast with ex-feedee/gainer boogie!

No matter how the fetish is explained, the vast majority of people will find it strange and perverted. That's just how it is. If I wasn't into this, I could imagine how flat-out disgusted I would be if a friend/relative told me this turned them on. That's why most on this forum keep this secret irl
5 years

Death feedists

What a messed up fantasy :/
6 years

Story ideas or requests?

Here's a plot I've seen elsewhere: Main character's roommate begins to put on weight due to work, stress, etc. MC begins to adopt roommate's unhealthy habits after a while, beginning to fatten up themselves. At some point, roommate gets their life together and drops the weight, but the MC is so used to this new lifestyle that their weight continues to skyrocket.
6 years

Weight gain with sugary drinks?

Keep up the gains man. Though you might want to re-think how you put on weight though; being so reliant on sugar for weight gain is a bad idea, it's the largest contributor to type 2 diabetes. Balancing it out with a high fat/carb diet would be a much better way to go.

Sugar intake leads to increased appetite, so you could drink your soda/coffee and the high-fat food will be much easier to put down
6 years

Lowering metabolism to gain?

Thanks for the advice guys. I've been putting off gainer shakes because of how disgusting they sound, but I'll try one/two a day before bed and see what that leads to.
7 years

Lowering metabolism to gain?

I've tried gaining before, like 3500-4000 calories a day for almost 2 weeks straight, with almost no visible gain (1-2 lbs). My whole family is thin and I'm sure my metabolism is part of the problem.

Have any "successful" gainers here had that same obstacle? Was it possible to beat a high metabolism with an even more fattening diet, or are there proven/efficient ways to slow it down to make gaining easier? Any help would be appreciated smiley
7 years

Longest binge streak?

sorry man no harm meant, just never heard of such a gain.
7 years
123   loading