Dubstep anyone?

I love dubstep but apparently it's played & now it's all about soca. damn you house why won't you die?
13 years

The definition and concensus on "nice" personality types

Listen, if you're a nice person then be a nice person. Don't let stupid people who confuse kindness with weakness and douchebaggery with confidence keep you from doing what you think is right. Those idiots will get what they go for.

Being a good person isn't a sneaky tactic either, what the hell is wrong with you people? Of course there's more to a relationship than sex and guys can feel lonely, not just horny so of course they'll speak out in regards to it from dispondance

And I'm sure just what they need is more stuff knocking them down. But if the rest of you hear a guy complaining he can't meet anyone, it's because he's not interested in you and it doesn't matter to him how unattractive you find it.

yeesh this forum.
13 years

Ladies, your oppinion?

Ya guys are stupid and have no right to be angry when someone whom we knew well enough to add to our social networks automatically deletes us for an offense that may not have been meant. I am agreeing with you in the hopes that you'll sleep with me.
13 years

You're all going to love this

Indeed, I would agree that the zeal food fetishists show is part of the appeal.
13 years

Well yes it is pretty over the top but I still had a good laugh over its use of food as an allegory for sex - like when the one girl is double fisting two whole chickens hahahaha

Oddity wrote
A surprisingly good song

Hey & what do you mean surprisingly? I have great taste in music smiley

see?
13 years

Can't Shake This Feeling by Grum. It's a good tune but frankly I prefer Through the Night which you can listen to as well but its conent it more relevant to other site's interests lol.

13 years

Sorry guys, if I can find it elsewhere, I'll post it for you but in the meantime I hope everyone else enjoys it. lol it's multi layers of awesome and relevant to people's interests here.
13 years

Anyone else fed up of being messed around?

johnxyz wrote
I've had women do this to me in the past. There was a fire at their job, they had a family emergency, etc. The key is to cut your losses and not to meet the person. If it doesn't seem right, it probably isn't.

Well that's easy to say when that woman isn't the only person you've ever met who doesn't give you blanks stares when you talk about all the things you love. But if there's one there has to be more. Therefore, I guess I'll just have to keep looking & probably be messed with again.
13 years
12345   loading