Feedee abs?

I would sign up to be a well fed baby in a second. No need to lactate, just keep me clean,well fed, diapered and growing fatter please
7 years

Do feeders ever feel guilty??

If I had a feeder, I would want them to take joy in making me fatter fatter and fatter on purpose. Making sure I am stuffed everyday.
8 years

Immobility

If I saw proof she was real, I would have many questions. I would be very interested in talking to her.
8 years

Why do you want to be immobile

For me #1 and #2 equally. The idea of being fully dependent on someone for everything is hot but so is non stop food. Being able to eat/sleep/ pee/poop repeat and get very fat is appealing. Seeing the scale hit huge numbers as food is shoved in my mouth would be amazing.
8 years

24/7 feeder life?

If you could afford to cover the bills and food and you didn't need to work, then I'm sure you could find someone
8 years

Just wondering

Any feeders out there turned on by making someone so fat that you know they will never again be as thin as you found them?

And is any feeder turned on by seeing their feedee's health worsen but thiei appetite increase at the same time?
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

Losing control of my appetite and having my feeder constantly push me to eat more.

being cared for so I have no reason to leave the house and more time to eat.

getting so fat that clothing becomes pointless.

finally becoming immobile and then being dropped at a nursing home to live out my remaining days
8 years

Being changed by domination?

In many many ways I am not in control of myself now. I can't control what I wear because someone else dresses me. I can't control what I eat because I can't feed myself or control when I pee and poop. Been diapered forever so giving up all control would be easy
8 years

Submissive needs a dominant feeder

I am a very submissive feedee looking to be controlled and dominated by my feeder until
I become a ball of immobile flesh.

I dream of being stuffed so often that I forget what it feels like to be hungry and my thought is what do I eat next?
8 years