Donuts

A dozen a day has been very helpful in helping me gain
8 years

I don't know what to do

I have felt this way for many years, and trying to ignore it or deny it has not helped. I want to be a monument to gluttony and I don't care how fat I get and I don't care if I lose mobility. I expect to. What I am missing is the person or people who will help me transform into the blob I know I am meant to be.

I have quietly looked for years and found no one willing to work with me.i don't know what to do.
9 years

If you won the lottery...?

I would buy a home and hire a committed feeder or two to make me extremely fat, most likely fully immobile
9 years

Fattened to immobility

Yes. I want to be fattened to immobility. Look for the person to that.
9 years

Would you be master or slave

slave feedee all the way
9 years

Diapers

I use them, and I want to be fed alot and get very fat for my feeder. I can not wait to meet him or her.
9 years

The great taboo

If I was presented with a realistic opportunity to get really really fat, I would not hesitate to give up mobility completely. It feels like the stuff of my dreams though
9 years

Best way ?

Hi,

Anyone have any real life tips on finding a committed feeder to help feedees like me gain the weight I crave?
9 years

Question

If someone you knew well came and told you they wanted to be fatter, would you help them gain,
9 years

Interesting dream

I had an very interesting dream last night. I dreamed I was in bed being funnel fed by my feeder. I couldn't see my feeders face so I don't know who it was. All of the sudden an alarm went off in the bed where I lay. The funnel feeding stopped and my feeder Is on the phone, but I can't hear what is said. The next thing I know I see a readout on the wall that says1037 pounds. I am being carried away on a huge gurney. The next thing I know I am in a nursing home bed totally naked. My feder walks in the room and says to me "I have fattened you enough enjoy the rest of your days here in this bed"

Then I woke up in a sweat to find it as all a dream.
9 years