You all snuck into my fb feed.

So I'm on FB, and an acquaintance posts this [edited for clarity and privacy]:

"OH MY GOD! I was on my way back from New York and decided to stop for the night. I walked in [to the hotel] to discover that it is the current home of the XLenceBBW Big and Beautiful Jersey Bash. As I type this, the lobby is full of stick-thin 100lb men and 400lb women in Catholic schoolgirl and French maid outfits.

Please don't mistake my amazement for me getting down on anyone -- everyone's having a great time, a celebration. This is crazy."

Anyone from FF there? Looks like you made a positive impression!
9 years

Role play partner wanted

We should discuss role-plays of all types. You stuffed, me stuffed, whatevs. What are some of the things that excite you about stuffing, and what other kinks might you like to incorporate? Feel free to message me here or try feederdj@yahoo.com or on YM.
11 years

Fa cuddlebuddy near eastern,pa

So close, yet so far—Baltimore, MD. Too far away to be your cuddlebuddy...but how about your cuddlespare? Cuddlevacation? Cuddlefanclub?
11 years

Fattening places to eat out

Outback Steakhouse. Their fries alone are half a day's calories!
11 years

Weight gain for someone else

Hey Alice. I'd be cautious about gaining wait "for" anyone. If you choose to do it, do it for you, and don't set an arbitrary weight goal right away—just see how it feels, how he responds, that you like what you look like in the mirror, that you're still keeping active/physical, etc. It can be hard to deprogram some of those societal voices in your head, so don't rush yourself.

That said, the best way to get comfortable gaining—and feel secure in his desire for your new body—is to have him help feed you. The look in his eyes as he spoonfeeds you your favorite flavor of ice cream will block out those friends' negative voices in an instant.
11 years