Bi shout out

hi
maybe im both omnisexual and bisexual what i know for sure is that im attracted to fat my own inclusive so i might be fatsexual
14 years

Man boobs are they a good thing? lol

i like my moobs,but i dont like the hair on them,should i shave it away?
14 years

Pathetic pig

hi in the old days a porker was fattened til its limits and then it was slaughtered.dont want that to happen to human beings,but what could be put instead of the slaugther
14 years

Never met a fa in real life

since i was a kid i have always known that fat girls vith huge bellies really were attractive to me.
But i have never talked to ,in real life ,another person who shared that feeling.
Maybe i have met them ,but did not talk about the subject,because as u know, its not the first subject u talk about in a conversation.
Therefore its a relief with these internetsites,just wish the computer had been invented 40 years ago.
16 years

Fat feeling

the fatter i get,the more naked i feel,when im without clothes,and the more naked i am,the more vulnerable i feel,and the more naked and vulnerable i am,the more sexy i feel.
16 years

My huge belly

hi tffany,just one more time i must give you my compliments for your great big belly.In a way one could say that you are a scientist,exploring the power of graviation.Iam sure graviation has got a firm grip in your massive blubber belly dragging it down so it will not wobble too much.Wondering what would happen if you went to the moon
17 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

i definately prefer voluminuos hanging bellies,both for myself and my wife.i would like to carry a blubbering bag of lard in front of me,completely covering my penis
17 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

i definately prefer voluminuos hanging bellies,both for myself and my wife.i would like to carry a blubbering bag of lard in front of me,completely covering my penis
17 years

My huge belly

i think your belly is absolutely adorable.Iwould very much like to know what it feels like to have such a bag of lard hanging in front of you.I am getting a little fat myself,but my belly dont hang very much ,yet.I have tried padding vith pillows but the real thing must be better
17 years