Punctuation in stories.

I've posted a couple of chapters and the issues seem to be fixed. Thank you!
4 years

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

I'm up almost 25 pounds this summer. I've been eating more than usual, but not tons. The really effective addition has been heavy cream. I can manage about a pint a day.

Coffee is the easiest way I add it to my diet. I'll also drop some in my cereal or oatmeal. When I'm cooking regularly it's pretty easy to slip cream in: soups, stews, pasta sauces, cheese sauces, etc. Pretty soon you'll find yourself dolloping a little cream into just about anything.

Whip some cream for desserts. Soak devil's food cake in cream. Or any cake. I use half-and-half for milk and cookies. I've even poured a little cream into my ice cream for a soupier bowl.

Straight cream can be tough to get down. I can sometimes do about eight ounces at one go, but I'll add a little maple syrup, or honey, a drop or two of vanilla, anything to add flavor. A splash of bourbon or rum works well, too.

Pushing a lot of fat into yourself at once can be rough. I'll only do those eight-ounce gluts at night, and even then give myself an hour before I try to sleep. I'd say take it in doses, don't try to cram it. But keep it consistent and keep it coming.
4 years

Punctuation in stories.

I've been trying different methods too, and haven't found a way to post without this problem with quotations and other punctuation.

Anyone NOT having this problem? Would love suggestions, otherwise posting stories isn't really feasible.
4 years

Atlanta georgia meet up !?

Just moved to Atlanta. I'd love an FF meetup!
7 years

New york help

No weight or size restrictions to anything that I know of at either of those places. There are, however, lots of things to keep in mind:

1. Wear good walking shoes. You walk all the time.
2. Subways rarely have elevators or escalators - only at the larger stops. Otherwise be prepared for at least one, usually two (or three!) flights of stairs.
3. Buses might be slower, but they're way more fat-friendly.
4. Be choosy with your taxis. There are several different sizes, usually sedan, small suv, and sometimes minivan. At all costs avoid the coupe!
5. Space is at a premium everywhere. It's not always a tight fit (there are plenty of fat New Yorkers), but know before you go whenever possible.
6. New Yorkers are some of the best people anywhere. They know how tough the city can be, and want tourists to have a good time. Don't hesitate to reach out.

And have a great time!
9 years

Ssbhm-specific sites?

Thanks to both of you! I'm glad you like it - and I'd like to keep it growing (of course), so if you have any requests or submission ideas, let me know.

FatMan
10 years

Ssbhm-specific sites?

I've been having fun putting together a tumblr blog dedicated to gaining BHM and FFA feeders: fatmanrocks1.tumblr.com

Check it out!
10 years