Long-distance gf needs company

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

The intent is pure, but I'm less than certain that the outcome is something most would get behind.

Especially not on a fetish website. Perhaps you ought to rethink your approach?
9 years

Point of no return?

Oh, God do I love this thread...
9 years

3 ingredient recipes

Most of these recipes are already gut busters in terms of calories, though.
9 years

Looking for someone :)

You all are terrible, and deserve treats for being '90s children.
9 years

Does the fetish ever go away

Netherwulff wrote:
Most of the time, the habits used in substitution of a sexual fetish or 'preference' you have are debilitating to your life (things that can lead to OCD, depression, or anxiety, for instance).

You may wonder why I keep using the air-quotes; a fetish does not equate to a sexual preference. It's important to separate a sexual preference from what's considered a fetish.

Everyone thinks about it differently, but just think about the definition of the terms, relate it to how you think of being body-positive, and then go from there with whether you truly have a fetish, which 'can' be quite easily suppressed, compared to a preference, which 'cannot' be suppressed in most cases.

Actually...that's not quite correct. My understanding of the term "preference" meant just that; you prefer certain things in your partner, much the same as some-one might like plums better than peaches. If this is the case, it isn't that you cannot eat peaches...you just like plums better.

I know for a fact that a fetish is not like that. A fetish is an intense sexual desire, and suppressing it is a mistake.
...if you want to get over a fetish, you do one of two things:
1) Seek professional help.
This may involve the use of drugs, which annihilate your libido and sex drive for the duration of time you spend on them.
2) You may grow out of a fetish over time. That happens too.
Sometimes, what will happen is that I'll get a sense of "satiety," so to speak, and put down feeding (and this site) for several months. Those times are nice, but I (like most people) always end up back for more fat guts.

Good luck.
9 years

Question for ffa- body type

ShakesSphere wrote:
Just want to add that preferences are shaped by past experiences. Many women appreciate the physique similar to their first serious boyfriend. The good news is that most women can learn to appreciate another type of body shape, as long as it's fat. So you guys shouldn't worry about this issue so much. It's much more of a problem for BBW's.

That's fascinating.

...hmmm. Now that I think about it, my first serious feedee gained in his thighs and butt, as well as his belly.
Very, very interesting!
9 years

Adam richman's #thinspiration

bellyfeeder wrote:
And in case you have wondered, I am one of those people who have had to deal with the aftermath of a suicide after they decided stepping in front of a train was the answer. As such, those who commit suicide have very little sympathy from me. The families on the other hand, are those who deserve every help and support possible.

Someone's been pushed to the point where they honestly feel that ending their own lives is honestly the only logical option...

...and clearly, the people who have to deal with the psychological trauma of coming across/being involved with the act are the ones who need the most help, because the suicide victim was "selfish."

How does it feel to be part of the problem, good sir?

And, just in case you felt your bad experiences with picking up the pieces of the aftermath of a suicide victim's final act gave you the right feel the way you do; I've been there, as well.
And it didn't make me a terrible person for it.
9 years

Adam richman's #thinspiration

- Lost weight, cuteness impacted

- But that doesn't matter, because it turns out that he's an absolutely ugly person on the inside anyway

It looks like it's time to forget his name.
Wow indeed.
9 years

Mate date?

Whoa.
This one has trouble fetching dates????
9 years

Ignoring ims

To sum it up nicely:

If I respond to someone I'd rather not talk to, no matter how much people say "Oh I just want to be told that you're not interested," I'm opening up myself to a nasty, snide, or condescending counterattack. And said counterattack almost always comes.

Also. Men who complain of women who never respond to messages must not realize that many, many men do the same. People I've just met have done it, and people I've spoken to for quite some time have done it too. And I often wonder why they up and left, but I realized that it's just easier not to deal with someone you don't want to talk to.
Everyone else should realize this may be so for many people.
9 years
1234   loading