Question for ffa- body type

Morganna wrote:
Ok so originally back in my younger days I liked guys with a nice round belly but as time went on I became more open so squishy guys were good too. Ideally I'd love a guy with strong arms but a large soft belly that I could snuggle with.

It's also amazing how preferences change to weight! Back when I first came out as an FFA I had a cut off of 265 lbs. Now I'm like.. you're 400? Awesome! It seems the more I get into the culture the bigger the guys I like become.

I concur! I'm glad this isn't just an isolated phenomenon. It makes me feel less...weird, if that makes sense?
10 years

Question for ffa- body type

Since we're all sharing opinions...

My tastes seem to have evolved with time, I have to say. Initially, I was in it for the belly. Give me big, round, firm bellies all day.
But as time went on, and I actually got to speak to feedees and gainers, I began to fall in love with things like thicker thighs...fat man-boobs...
But this was not before finding out that muscle-guts were a thing, and falling in love with those too...
Let's just say that if a man is fat and he's getting fatter, no matter his body type, it's a sexy thing to me. But the big belly is still closest to my heart.

Though, I will say that the body shape that men start to take on north of about 500 pounds simply isn't for me.
10 years

Musclechubs?

Muscle-guts are decadent.
10 years

Lost hypnosis files!

I don't wanna rain on your parades, but I think you all are putting a bit too much stock in hypnosis.

Especially that guy up there who thinks it will ruin you.
10 years

Calling out the skinny girls

As a slender person, I can tell you that the very first thing some people here tell me is that I need to gain weight. And when I tell them I can't (I'm skinny for reasons besides "I don't want to be fat," surprise surprise,) the reaction is usually to suggest some way to make me gain weight.

Other people remark on how glad they are that I'm so skinny because the contrast between a real skinny feeder and a fat feedee is sexy to them.

-sigh-
Beats being called a tease for not wanting to get fat.
Oh, wait, that actually happened.
10 years

Tribesmen fattened by women

Many of you turn your noses up to the blood thing, but...

soylentlilac wrote:
It's part of their normal diet, because both milking and bleeding a cow periodically gives more sustenance in total than simply killing it for meat.

Secondly, realize that they'd probably do the same to some of the things you gorge yourselves on. Different cultures much?

And, like...it works. You can't beat that with a bat.
10 years

Girls who like gay sex (man on man)

It certainly isn't.
I'm glad I found this thread. I used to feel weird about liking it.
10 years

Ways to get a jelly belly?

You cannot dictate how you will get fatter.
Your body and your genetics are the only things that can do that for you. Get fatter and hope for the best.
10 years
1234   loading