Overwatch players?

I play off and on.

ThisIsntHere4050:
I actually just started playing a little while ago. I'm not super great at shooters, which is why I didn't jump on it immediately. But, I actually love it.
Still not great at it, but it's fun smiley
5 years

How to slow down your metabolism and expand your stomach

Start skipping breakfast. It takes a wile. But once your body starts going in to survival. It will start to slow and start storing fat.
5 years

Bmi?

5 years

How big is your belly ?

Bit of an update. Was 55% now 58%
5 years

Has anyone done all 10 of these?

fa98:
Would be cool to see how many of these people here can do and if anyone�s done all 10!

1. Break a couch
2. Break a bed
3. Not fit into a car
4. Not fit into a bus seat
5. Break the scale
6. Have a triple belly
7. Be able to clap with your thighs
8. Hide objects in your belly rolls
9. Eat a whole cake
10. Squash someone

These all sound super hard but I bet some people have done at least one!

I’ve done 2,7,8. Could probably do 9. And maybe 10?
5 years

Long haul travel

It was an air bus can’t remeber the number. I was maybe five rows back from business class. It was an “extra leg room” row.
5 years

Strech marks

I haven’t had noticeable strechmarks in a wile. I just noticed I have stretch marks on the front of my belly. And I can feel it’s more puffy. This is interesting.
5 years

Long haul travel

I did a 6 hour flight a few years ago. And I bought my own seat belt extender before the trip. So I already had it with me and was buckled in so there was no questions to be asked. I didn’t have trouble with the table but the people in front didn’t lean back
5 years

First inflation

You have to take it slow. Slow like a hand pump. Also you have to clean your self out before hand. You will get cramps But don't push it. I have only tried it a hand full of times and gave up. But this is something that is truly slow and steady wins the race.
5 years

Still have been trying to inflate

That's way to big man. You need some fish aquarium hose And you need to get it up in as far as you can with out hurting your self.
5 years