Introduction/ say hi thread

Hello. I bin on the site for about a week and haven't done this yet. So ya. I'm 6'5" I'm guessing I'm around 400 pounds. I'm naturally a big guy. Use to be a weight lifter Then got kind of lazy. So ya. I don't really have any weight goals. Just want a round belly with a nice outtie
10 years

Wanting to start inflating

I'm having.trouble getting the tube all the way in it would seem. I feel the air build up in my intestines and will not go past.
10 years

Size you know you're fat

Heh when I went from a 63" to a 65" in just the course of a few days. Also when 3x shirts ride about your bellybutton and 4x is getting close..
10 years

Belly button fantasy

Does a love for outties count?
10 years

Diet coke and mentos question

clive2007 wrote:
the diet coke and mentos trick is largely myth in terms of belly bloating. we've all seen the diet coke rockets by using mentos and coke - well that's fine when done in that scenario. With the belly bloating, you swallow the mentos and immediately they are in the stomach which has acid in it, so by the time you swallow the coke, the acid neutralizes the effect you would otherwise see.

Also when you make the coke rockets, the coke is still under pressure which acts as catalyst by many magnitudes in terms of the nucleation caused by the pitted surface of the mentos once they are dropped in.

Mostly the bloating you see with diet coke and mentos is more by the volume of coke drunk and the natural bubbles given off in the stomach by the coke.

Clive

Umm I just did it. And trust me its working. I only used 2 and I'm already bloated to where I stuffed a few days ago.
10 years

How big do you wanna be?

I just want enough to have an outtie belly button. And maybe a more rounder belly
10 years

Does stuffing arouse you?

Yes. After yesterday I had to stop my self so I wouldn't hurt my self.
10 years
1516171819   loading