Supersized men

Sexypeggy:
it's both exciting and sad for you .

Rob1074:
Oh the journey was so exciting. The body comparison between myself and my 89lb gf feeder got us both off as I grew out. But now I struggle to move and the health problems and basically being the local entertainment as people come through to ogle me it gets a bit much. And they all seem to want to push my belly so it wobbles and that tears the skin and creates so many issues for me. So no longer exciting and yes, very sad and I now regret what Iโ€™ve done to myself.

This is why I stopped trying once I got over 500. It became a curse
9 months

Hiya! question

BodaciousBovine:
Had a "feeder" say they have a one time fee of $120 that is obviously a scam correct?

Had someone pose the same fee to me as well. I started asking questions about the fee then they ghosted. I if you can get them to put something in writing And not just over PM. See how they feel about that.
10 months

Is it harder or even impossible to masturbate when you are extremely obese?

Can it be done in the normal sense? No it canโ€™t. You gotta kind of learn new ways. Or if your horny enough. You can do it with just motion.
10 months

How deep is your bellybutton?

Maybe 1/8 inch deep. Not deep at all lol
10 months

You know you're fat when:

Fatman65:
Do you know your big when you have a suck in your gut to get into your car.

You can still suck your gut in?
1 year

Barely fitting in booth.

I don't even try them anymore. Chances are I'm not going to fit.
1 year

Shape of your belly

Hmm 77% Fat Gut.
1 year

Comfortable chairs

That's cool But they are only good up to 400 pounds.

Shaq has a line of office chairs for larger people at office max or office depot[/quote]
1 year

You know you're fat when:

Spoop Skerry:
You know you're fat when booths don't fit AFTER you pushed the table all the way to the other seat. When you eat alone but still murder two baskets of tortilla chips. Then you order two entrees.

Almost there. lol
1 year

Too fat? exciting realization! ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ

MickRidem:
OMG I'M NOW OFFICIALLY TOO FAT FOR SOME RIDES AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!!!
๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

I might be losing my everloving horny mind over here. Pg 8 and 9 of the flyer.
OMG OMG OMG... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ”ฅ

www.universalorlando.com/webdata/k2/en/us/files/Documents/universal-orlando-riders-guide.pdf

Am I officially a fat, BHM? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ†โค๏ธ๐Ÿท

40 inch's or bigger around? Wow I flew well past that LOL
1 year
12345   loading