Plopping belly on scale

34.4 pounds digital scale
1 year

Ohio meetup

Decide when this will happen yet?
1 year

How do you wipe your ass.

Vary carefully. It really depends on the situation. As long as I have something to brace against to lean over. I can still do it. In some situations you gotta get creative.
1 year

Plopping belly on scale

This might be fun
1 year

Cars for 400lb plus

MadameMorfale:
BMW 5 to 7 are quite spacious to all sides.

Scoooter:
or how about a Cadillac Escalade?

I’m not sure about the newer generations. I know I sat in an old first gen Escalade and had to move the seat up to touch the pedestal. I was impressed by that.
1 year

Ohio meetup

Saturday afternoon or sundays
1 year

Ohio meetup

Would be fun
1 year

Superobese travels

wifestuffer:
Traveling has been rather shut down due to the virus...but eventually it will open up again. Hope springs eternal.

My lovely lady loves traveling...and gorging herself, and she's only been getting bigger and more helpless in the meantime. She's a realist, so we've been strategizing about all the practical considerations we'll have to make if we fly again.

We both agreed she can never travel alone again, because she's too fat for just one seat. She can get away with one when she's with me, because she can crush up against me and flop all her fat on top of me, but she agreed it would be unfair to make a stranger deal with that.

She's going to need a seatbelt extender. The last time we flew, she couldn't reach her arms around her own belly and a flight attendant had to grab her rolls and help buckle her in.

Any tips for traveling super-fat...or any fun stories?

Keep in mind not all airlines use the same seatbelt type. One thing I learned. Wile I’m a big guy. Bigger now then when I was laying on a plan. I packed my own seatbelt extender. Do some research if n what airlines use what. Before you order. Also have her take the window seat. If she sets by the walk way. The cart can bump in to her.
1 year

Recently gained

Oldspicellama:
I recently decided to let go and gain, I already gain 15lbs in about couple weeks and want to keep going, I would like to learn more tricks and tips about gaining and share the details about it and it feels great so far!

15 pounds in a few weeks? That's impressive
1 year

Cars for 400lb plus

I’m just over 500 and over 6 foot tall. I drive a 2019 Kia Optima. Lots of room.
1 year
34567   loading