How do you stuff more?

I think there's an answer for something like this somewhere around here, but I'm guessing the best way to do that is just by going at it slow.

You know, like make a small routine out of it or something.

Though, I could be wrong.

Good luck though. XD
10 years

Reasons behind your name?

Slender: Well, I'm slender looking kind of guy and also because my friends tend to get spooked around me as I usually just pop in out of nowhere like Slender Man.

Turtle: I got a deep voice and I talk really slow, as I've been told. It also comes from as a nickname given to me by an old security officer back in my high school out of irony.

I was a Track and Cross Country runner and decently fast, but whenever he saw me around the hallways, I just seemed so slow doing anything, especially with my locker. XD

Blurtle: I came up with this as I like how it cling off of Turtle and it was kind of another ironic thing as well as outside of here, I don't usually talk a lot.

However, when I do I usually just blurt out the most oddest of things or make references or analogies that folks around me never get.

Lastly, it kind of works with how I am on the Forums or the Chat, as I usually have something to say which usually leads to killing the chat. XD
10 years

Favorite things that fas do?

Never dated anyone before of any sizes, but if I was in a relationship with someone.

I think I would just enjoy quiet evenings with them like I did with one of my friends that lived with me after Hurricane Sandy.

We would both do our own little thing in the same room, but just felt at ease with each other's company. smiley
10 years

Xbox live users?

Ooh, I'm the Xbox 360 as well and my Gamertag is RandomHurricane.

I don't have many games that I play, but one of my friends recently just game me their Dead Space 3, but it doesn't feel right playing it yet since I haven't played one or two.

So, currently, I've been playing Final Fantasy XIII and or Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, but I recently just lost my gold card, so I'm hardly ever on. smiley
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I've been playing Pokémon Y and I'm still on my first run since the release, as I'm taking it all slow.

Personally, I feel that the game play is a bit faster than the other games, but it could just be me.

Sadly, I had to stop for a bit as I've been searching for a paper I had of Pokémon that I would like to EV/IV train and I can barely remember what Natures I wanted for each of them.

The game's been fun though and I'm hoping to see some huge downloadable contents after the release of Pokémon Bank.

Here's my Friend Code, but I won't really be on until the release of Bravely Default. XD

Friend Code: 0919-9924-4570.

I have yet to reach the Friend Safari part, so I won't be of much help for folks. smiley
10 years

Currently reading...

Currently, I'm not reading anything, but I got a few books that I have in mind to read and to read again.

Personally, I'm thinking about revisiting Fahrenheit 451 again. smiley
10 years

So what games are you playing?

KB0987 wrote:
Doing a Lunatic run on Fire Emblem Awakening, another play through on Mass Effect 3, and a couple indie games here and there.

Good man, Fire Emblem: Awakening was a fun game to play.

Currently, I've just been playing Demos on the 3DS XL while waiting for the release of Bravely Default. smiley
10 years

Chapters.

Thank you, Built. I never would find that myself, take care. smiley
10 years

Chapters.

Howdy, folks.

How are you?

I came here in searching for an answer about making stories on here and the limit for making a chapter for one.

I'm not much of a writer or anything, but my mind has been tinkering for a bit and I finally came up with something to type.

However, it may be exceedingly long and because of that it leads to my reason for making this thread. XD

If there is a limit, how many chapters is it and also, would it be better if I just split this story into parts after reaching a certain amount?

Thank you for reading this and the help is deeply appreciated, take care folks.
10 years
12   loading