Writers of ff

Been a while since I've written much, especially on FF, but I'm trying to get back into it. I tend to start with the scenario and work from there. Though, in some cases--Out of the Moonlight, for instance--I'll have some sort of weird structure or narrative trick that I'm trying explore, with varying levels of success...
3 years

"searching for a story" thread

chubbychaser4510:
Hello!
I am looking for a story I read years ago. A woman fattens up her roommate as revenge for stealing her boyfriend. She used weight gain powder and gets her high constantly. I think she might also use hypnosis. In the end the girl gets the boyfriend back and they get married. The roommate is the maid of honor and was huge for the wedding. She was so embarrassed that she stops leaving her house. If anyone knows what it is, I�d be so grateful. Thanks!

Don’t know it myself, sadly. But it sounds like a great read.
5 years

"searching for a story" thread

BigBoy20:
There is a story that I am looking for in which the main character was this girl and she was being secretly fattened by her mother so the daughter could be a babysitter of her siblings while the mother would go out and have flings. The sister of the main character herself gained weight and there was also a boy involved who desired the main character to be big as well.

I feel that the story I am thinking of may be deleted :-/

I remember this one very well. It was called Slimfast, I think. And yeah, it does seem to have been deleted. I'd love to read it again myself.
6 years

Fat women in traditional paintings?

Lately I've been looking around for traditional paintings and portraits with fat women as their subjects. Can't say I've managed to find all that many. Anybody know of any?
7 years

Betrayal of the fetish

I don't think you really can betray something like a fetish. The fact that a person gets turned on by something doesn't mean that they're obliged to act in any particular way. In the end we all have a right to decide for ourselves how we want to relate to our fetishes and what we want to do with them.
7 years

Share your dark fantasies

I'm the servant of some sweet, spoiled, indulgent young lady. A woman who, though pretty and slender, loves nothing more than to stuff her tummy full with fatty foods.

Her parents, afraid that their beautiful girl might embarrass them by eating herself into an obese butterball, keep her on a strict diet. They allow her not a single crumb of her beloved fatty foods.

Fortunately for the hungry young woman I'm only too willing to keep her happy and full. I bring her all the fattening goodies she could ever want. I make sure that, when she's hungry, she can always find some sweet little treat hidden away for her. Soon she's stuffing her face whenever her parents are out of sight.

It's not long before her gluttonous ways start to affect her figure. Her slim waist starts to swell, her lean body growing round and soft.

Her parents are not slow to notice the change in their daughter's appearance. They try to make her see sense, to make her lose weight. But their insensitive comments only drive her to eat more. From time to time they might catch her in the middle of a binge, but she never tells them where she got the food. She knows that if I'm found out she might never again be able to eat any of the unhealthy treats to which she's grown so addicted.

As her body swells, becoming heavier and harder for her to carry, she finds herself getting lazier, growing constantly more sluggish and out of shape. It takes so little to wear her out. She just doesn't have the energy to do anything but lie around and eat. Her parents have given up on her. She's become a fat embarrassment, a shameful secret to be hidden away from the world.

As she grows I start to tease her. When we're alone any hint of proper deference disappears. I call her a fat pig, an overfed manatee of a woman. I mock and humiliate her for how far she's let herself go, for what a hungry fatty she's turned herself into. No longer content to merely watch her eat I start to force feed her, to stuff her until she can't take another bite. Having long since grown too huge and hungry to resist she has no choice but to eat as I tell her to.
7 years

Anime fans?

I've watched a fair few in my time. Currently keeping up with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and making my way through Aria and Legend of Galactic Heroes. I absolutely adore Fullmetal Alchemist (in any version), Haibane Renmei, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Gurren Lagann, Madoka, and... Yeah, more shows than I could mention really.
7 years

Any swedes here?

Reporting for duty from Uppsala.
7 years

Stephen universe

It's quite simply my favourite thing on TV at the moment. I first checked it out over a year ago when it was just getting going, mostly I'll admit because it seemed to be a very body positive show, and because Amethyst had a cute character design. Once the show got going I was surprised to find just how much I liked it. The characters are so well written, the way the show tackles complex issues so very creative, and I really love the way the writers slowly unravel their plot and backstory.
7 years