Fattening boyfriend

[
Angy523:
Thank you for your advices. They're great as always, but this time I did it my way because the truth is no one here can know our relationship as good as we do. Some of the people make me look like some toxic evil GF and (even you) suggested breaking up.

But just as I said before, every relationship has its own rules.
We usually discuss everything. It's not the best idea everytime. Sometimes maybe we would have been happier if we didn't know some things, but this is us. So hidding the reasons of my sadness isn't something I can actually do without making him upset.
If one of us is sad or doesn't look ok, we discuss it immediately or sometimes later, but later as in 1-2hrs later, not days.

Abou attraction and physical attraction. Since you answered to this topic from the beginning you peobably remember that I was with him before gaining weight. So ofc I have many reasons I am attracted to him. But I think it's normal that we are attracted of our parteners in one form more than in another. And I doubt I'm the only one experiencing this. Even when you get old, ofc you should love your partener the same and you shouldn't be less attracted to them. Buuuut I doubt it will be the same physical attraction. I think it will be the same level because you'll find many reasons to be attracted to, not physic related.

Anyway, we aren't old yet. So we (both) find it normal to be as attractive as we can for each other as we can and we like. So if he likes blonde hair and I don't like being blonde, I won't be blonde just for him (it's just an example, not the case happily, he likes my hair color). Buut he likes long hair and I had some moments I wanted to cut it short. He just told me he wouldn't like that. Also he told me if it makes me happy and I really want that, I should do it. It didn't "make me happy", it was just a thing I wanted for the moment so I didn't do it since he told me he won't like it. But those kind of things are normal for us because, again, we try to tell each other everything. We don't decide for each other and we support each other if something makes one of us happy, but we stil tell our opinions even when some of them hurts. (I hesitated to tell him what I thought this time not because it could hurt, but because I was afraid it will make him keep his weight for me and I wanted to let him figure out what he wants without influencing because this is not as superficial as having short or long hair, it was about his confort)

It's the same for him wanting to lose weight now. I knew he loves eating. I knew he told me many times he likes his belly and how he looks since he gained weight. I know he's happy with a full belly. So I couldn't believe losing weight will make him happy so I was sad about it. We discuss it after all and I was right, he is happier now, but he doesn't feel confortable at work so he will los[/quote]

It sounds like you all communicate well and often. Good for you.

And you are right. No one else knows what it’s like inside your relationship like you do. We don’t know you. We need not judge you negatively.

Telling someone you are with for some time that you’re no longer attracted or are losing your physical attraction seems a sure fire way to end the relationship or at least create misery within it.
4 months

Question for those with low appetite

Munchies:
Being gluttonous is all about eating in excess. Whether it's eating a lot in a sitting or eating smaller meals throughout the day, it's still gluttony. I've met feedees and gainers in this community who cannot stand being overly full but are still pretty gluttonous. So being a glutton isn't the same thing as having a big appetite.

Anywho ~

I'm an ex-gainer who's always had periods of low/no appetite. It certainly slows down the gain and can be very demoralizing. However, it gives you a chance to get used to the weight and stop whenever you want. You also get to keep your clothes and other things for longer.

GrowingLoveHandles:
I think this topic is well worth exploring. I want to write a lot about this, but I need to get my thoughts together on this. There is so much emphasis on bodies, but gluttony and appetite and fullness are definitely part of the kink for me.

There are many stories here which extoll the pleasures of this kind of gluttony, over-fullness, voracious appetites, etc.

I would look to the stories by Shores. She does a lot to explain what this is about, and how it fits into kink from the feeder point of view.

I’ll try write about it from the feedee or gainer pov later.

Munchies:
Your poster child feedee (someone who loves being stuffed to gain weight) is technically several fetishes in an overcoat trying to sneak into an R-rated movie.

A feedee is, strictly speaking, someone who gets off on being fed. They may not have a fat fetish or enjoy being stuffed.

A stuffer gets off on being stuffed with food. This is similar to a bloater who gets off on being filled with liquid or an inflationist who gets off on being filled with air or liquid. They may or may not get off on being fed/filled by someone else or have a fat fetish.

A gainer gets off on getting fatter, but may not enjoy being stuffed or being fed.

A fat fetishist gets off on fat. However, not all of them want to get fatter or stuffed.

There may be more fetishes, but that's all that I can think of right now. My point, however, is that with all these things, there are numerous ways to practice feedism. And none of them are wrong.

Thanks, Munchies. You always bring clarity to these situations. I think someone who is repulsed by being full/others being full can still very much enjoy these other things.

But I think OP still wants to know what's the draw of all this, and I don't know that it's possible to describe without here experiencing it. Just as those who have none of these fetishes would be unable to understand any of this.
4 months

Question for those with low appetite

ForeverFFA:
I'm not a gainer, so this isn't as devastating as it might be for some people, but I was curious to hear the opinions of others like me. Does anyone else who experiences episodic or chronic conditions that result in low appetite/nausea feel that this impacts the experience of their fetish/kink?

Right now I'm going through a particularly bad spell, and even the sight of rich foods can turn my stomach. But even in general I have difficulty comprehending the gluttony-related element of this kink, because overeating seems like so much tedious work, rather than a temptation to give into!

Morbidly A Beast:
Gluttony isn’t the right word it’s voraciousness, it’s the compulsion to eat and eat a lot of food, and if you don’t have much of a appetite it might seem like a lot of work but to me it just seems like I’m eating a meal. If that makes sense. It’s not like I’m eating with an intent to stuff I am eating with an intent to get my fill.

ForeverFFA:
Fair point, and it made me realize what I wrote was a bit unclear: I wasn't saying that having a large appetite is inherently gluttonous, but that I don't get the specific appeal of gluttony as a concept. And I think it's precisely because of my own lived experience.

Morbidly A Beast:
Imagine having a hunger that persists even after a large meal or while eating. Imagine there never being quite enough.

Some people will never understand it, and that’s okay, not everyone is a glutton

ForeverFFA:
I think we're talking at cross purposes because I meant that I don't understand it in the kink way, not that I don't understand people who actually feel ravenous. Hope that clarifies?

Munchies:
Being gluttonous is all about eating in excess. Whether it's eating a lot in a sitting or eating smaller meals throughout the day, it's still gluttony. I've met feedees and gainers in this community who cannot stand being overly full but are still pretty gluttonous. So being a glutton isn't the same thing as having a big appetite.

Anywho ~

I'm an ex-gainer who's always had periods of low/no appetite. It certainly slows down the gain and can be very demoralizing. However, it gives you a chance to get used to the weight and stop whenever you want. You also get to keep your clothes and other things for longer.

I think this topic is well worth exploring. I want to write a lot about this, but I need to get my thoughts together on this. There is so much emphasis on bodies, but gluttony and appetite and fullness are definitely part of the kink for me.

There are many stories here which extoll the pleasures of this kind of gluttony, over-fullness, voracious appetites, etc.

I would look to the stories by Shores. She does a lot to explain what this is about, and how it fits into kink from the feeder point of view.

I’ll try write about it from the feedee or gainer pov later.
4 months

Fattening boyfriend

I messed that up somehow. I will fix it later. When I have some patience.
4 months

Fattening boyfriend

If your gf wants to shave her head and you know you'll find this totally unattractive, you'll try to stop her and you won't be judged for that. It's absolutely normal to try to prevent a change you know will affect your attraction to your partener as long as at the end of the day you let her decide and you don't manipulate her.

MalyPrinc:

I agree. Let them decide. Don’t manipulate.

All kinds of things are acceptable in fiction and Fantasy, but irl, your partner is not your puppet.

Some individuals don't understand that bodies of their partners are not their business. And it's not ok to try to prevent a change you know will affect your attraction to your partner.

The best partner is the one who will always support your decisions about your body. Period.

We are all going to change. We will age. We will wrinkle. We will grow fatter or skinnier. We will lose hair and then grow hair in new and unusual places. We will have scars and wounds.

There are changes you can’t control or decide. If you’re in it for the long haul, you know:

Love is more than just attraction.

And if your partner wants to experiment with changes, unless you find them so odious they make you I’ll, then give them their space.

My body. My life.

I think I heard that one somewhere.
4 months

What was the first wakening to your fetish?

Bellyblubber:
I remember the exact moment that it felt like something really changed about my brain chemistry.

I was in kindergarten and I was out to eat with my friend and her mom, and her mom said about her, “Wow, Abigail’s already eaten so much I bet her belly’s grown three times it’s size!”

I laughed, but then I thought about it. I just remember feeling really funny inside and kinda warm and confused. Even that young I started doing a little experimentation to try to find out why I felt that way, but I didn’t know why. However, I gradually learned what stimulated that feeling the best. By the time I learned what sex and sexuality were I was already head over heels for weight gain, stuffing, and bellies, exploring myself to them before I knew that’s what I was doing.

When I found out that what I’d been doing with myself to thoughts about my friends was inherently sexual, I was terrified. That led to me feeling guilty for having any sexual feeling about anything or anyone at all. After that it took me a while to think about sexuality again at all, but mental images of full bellies and cartoons with exaggerated stuffings and weight gain haunted me and occasionally broke me. It was years before I let myself feel this way again and started working on a healthier relationship with my desires.

This fetish is even the reason I realized my bisexuality. Eventually I had to start wondering why I never stopped imagining other women getting stuffed and gaining. At first I just assumed it was a representation of me, but when I started to realize how I felt seeing other girls in my class in those situations, had to admit that maybe I was different than a lot of other people in my southern community.

Nowadays I’m pretty comfortable with what I like, I just don’t feel comfortable letting people irl know about it. I’ve come to terms with my sexuality including these BIG parts of it, and I’m pretty happy and I don’t feel guilty for being the way I am anymore. More recently (a couple years ago), I even started embricing the part of me that always wanted to gain weight for myself. I never could because of life circumstances, fear of judgement, etc., but now I’m really enjoying it.

I think you raise a couple of notions that seems common for many of us.

First, for many of us, this thing occurs before puberty and often before we really understand sex or sexuality.

And second, as we move into puberty our thoughts and feelings about weight gain and fat and big bellies is often not merely confusing. It’s downright damaging. You feel shame and aloneness. You dare not mention your “perverted” thoughts to anyone.

Thank goodness for this site and others like it. For me, I realized there were many others like me when I read an excerpt from Dimensions Magazine in Harpers Monthly. From there, the internet opened up a lot of this for me. Thank goodness.
4 months

What does gaining mean to you ?

Hopefedee:
It’s allowing me to ignore what’s social acceptable and feel truly myself. It’s liberating to let myself go and grow and become soft and sexy. The Greeks painted big soft curvy women and I aspire to look like the women in this classical art that western society loves so much.

And don’t forget the artist Rubens. His depiction of voluptuous women created a new word for their appearance— rubenesque.

I’m so happy for you.

I think our society is sick to worship thinness. Beauty is too big a concept to be contained by a single size or shape.

What is socially acceptable is not what’s always good. It’s just “normal” propped up by “customs” and “just the way things are” thinking.

Look at all the horrible things that are “socially acceptable” — racism, misogyny, love of money, greed, violence, war, death of innocent people, hunger, want, homelessness, theft and deceit by corporations, structural inequity and inequality, bigotry.

I apologize for getting a bit off topic.

Gaining means happiness and freedom to be who you were always meant to be.
4 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
Sooo...we were happy and everything was really good. He gained more weight and I felt like he is the sexiest in the world and the sex was awesome. Also, I asked him many times if he feels good about his gaining and he told me yes.
But yesterday he wore his uniform after 1 month and he felt his belt was hurting him. And today his annoying mother told him he got too fat. A few hours after that he told me he wants to lose weight until his uniform will fit well again. I tried to tell him to adjust the belt, but he told me it's the right size, but it hurts when he sits and the belly hangs over it...or when he bends. So I had to accept this argument. Ofc I don't want him to feel pain.

Before judging me again, I want to tell you that I LOVE HIM no matter what. And I will love him even if he'll ever be skinny. But I was sad all day because I just know I won't see him as attractive as I see him now. And we had many problems with our sex life because he thought I'm not as attracted to him as I should...it wasn't true, I was either stressed with some exams or having other problems and I explained to him. But he always doubted that.
Idk what I'll do when this would be actually true. I know I won't be attracted as I am now. Ofc I'll still like him, but it will be a difference for sure.
Usually the best solution is to talk to him. But how should I tell him something like this? I would be selfish af. And I love him and I want to support his decision. But this just makes me sad...he also saw I was sad today and asked me to explain it and I tried to find an excuse.

ForeverFFA:
It's okay to feel disappointment about those kinds of things, and I disagree with other people saying that makes you somehow a bad person for having those feelings. It's important to respect his wishes, obviously, but it sounds like you already know that. Have you thought about asking him if his sudden desire to lose weight is just about the uniform fitting, or if it's something deeper that's concerning him right now? That might be a place to start.

Feelings are just that, feelings.

I don’t know anyone who can totally control their feelings. It’s what you do with those feelings that matters.

You’re not a bad person. I’m not one to judge anyway. You never asked to be judged in any of this forum. You asked some advice.

I’m not one to give advice on this, but I think you are pretty wise in your approach and your thinking. You can listen to what others suggest, but it’s your future and his future. You all get to work it out and decide what to do with your love.

And it sounds like you both have great love and respect for each other. Best to you both through all these difficult times.
4 months

Who was thin and got fat

I was 132 just before the pandemic.

About a month ago, I weighed innat 226.

I’ve gone from normal weight to obesity class 2.

Morbid obesity is not far away.

I really should stop or at least slow things down. But it’s the holidays, so I feel I don’t want to deprive myself of so many of pleasures — stuffing myself, feeling that full full belly feeling as my stomach and skin stretch to their limits to accommodate my gluttony. Also, that sweet feeling of a thickening waistline as you outgrow your clothes. And finally, it’s arpusing at every step of the way.

Before the holidays, I was gaining about 3 pounds a month. I’m sure I’ll be up another 3 or 4 pounds — probably more — in New Years Day when I will weigh and measure myself again.

I plan to lose some weight in 2024. I have a few pals online and in real life who plan to lose with me. We decided the holidays were not a good time to start, but January 1 may work.

Who knows what will happen?
4 months

Following others?

What are the limits on the number of people you can follow? Mine never seems to get past 94. And sometimes, when I hit follow on someone I’ve already followed, it gives the message that I am just “now” following them.

Please let me know.

Also, I would love to know who all is following me, not just the ones I can view on my profile. I’m sure others have suggested this.

I love this site and I appreciate all your hard work. I don’t have premium but I hope to keep contributing stories and comments and discussion.

Thank you all for all you do.
4 months
12345   loading