Dominant female feedees

moriartygotswag wrote:
I'm a dominant feedee; I'd love to wrap a feeder around my finger and have them cater to my every whim.

I'm just not built for submissiveness! Far too bossy and independent smiley

Yes! Yes! Why aren't there more of you?
9 years

Fat positive fiction

obsessed wrote:
Thank you both.. i apreciate the help and MUST apologise for my delay!!
xx

I have written quite a few, and they are posted on my deviant art account (growinluvhandles) and in dimensions (again, growinluvhandles).

Some are quite long, and they get pretty complicated, especially if you want something "fat positive". Overall, they are fat positive, but they explore the ambiguities we all feel regarding this strange desire of ours -- especially in a thin-worshipping society!
9 years

Fat shaming from dear abby

All cultures have their taboos -- and also their taboo-breakers!

I think most people who come to this site find themselves in the taboo-breaking mold over their desires and wishes.

metroidnerd wrote:
AndLee wrote:For this situation, yes their wishes take precedent...just because they own the ground you stand on, but that doesnt mean you shouldnt verbally slap them for being insensitive.

This.

Social protocol dictates that one is to respect their family and elders, meaning that it's a form of taboo to cross that line and defy the opinions/wishes/whatever of those who are supposed to love you and use their greater wisdom and experience to guide you. But family ties and experience doesn't make anyone better than anyone else. If your mom is saying things like that -- willing to sacrifice your self-confidence for her own profit -- then she's not being your mom. Sure, it's her house and her rules, but that doesn't mean that her rules are right, and that certainly doesn't mean you can't call her out on her bull. Who knows... maybe if you were to explain to her how she was/is damaging your psyche then her love for you would yield some acceptance. (Then again, i take a certain cruel, sadistic pleasure out of tearing people's souls to pieces and watching them (hopefully) reform into something better.)

And as far as this Abby person is concerned, i don't care if she's the understanding matriarch or the demented granddaughter. She doesn't know you, and therefore can only give general advice from her perspective. And since you don't know her, you have no way of knowing whether she's got a good head on her shoulders or if her advice can be trusted ("A lot of people listen to her" or any other bandwagon appeal is irrelevant and unsubstantial). Therefore, using your own discretion, you have the option to, in varying degrees, either take that advice to heart or completely disregard her statement as if it were merely the ravings of a livid, delusional ignoranus.
9 years

Female feeders: how it began

What wonderful stories! I like thjis thread!
sinningineden wrote:
I do have one really early memory of making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for a couple of the guys who were working on our house. I must have been about 6 years old at the time, and I remember the sense of accomplishment and feeling really proud that I got praised for it. I think that incident ended up branching into my love of cooking, and as a consequence, peoples' reactions to it. I started cooking at family get-togethers and making baked goods whenever I had the supplies.

I was a really late bloomer as far as being a feeder. It was totally an accident. I had a friend/lover stay with me for about three months and he put on a good 40 pounds in that time. I would wake him up and feed him before I went to work (he would be in bed, and sometimes I would hand-feed him for the heck of it), then do it again when I got home. I found it incredibly enjoyable. Late at night we would stay up, and I would always make him snacks/treats. When he went from thin to chubby, I became even more attracted to him, which came as a surprise to me (I hadn't realized that it was something that would turn me on).

I did it again with another lover, inadvertently helping him pack on 35 pounds, and finally put two and two together. I recognized was most definitely getting something out of it that was a bit more than the normal satisfaction of making a good meal. From there I just ran with it. Now I feed anyone who is willing. smiley

P.S. I love this thread! The stories are really interesting. It's fascinating to get an idea of where it all began.
9 years

Sex positions with a ssbhm

Agreed! I think it all depends on where fat deposits on your body, and due to genetics and body build, we are all different in those ways. A belly getting in the way is not as problematic as the growth of fat around the pubis area. Anyway, this is a hot thread for me! Really enjoying the discussion.
crazyfnbill wrote:
SomeFatGuy wrote:
I read somewhere that for every 30 pounds over weight a man becomes it takes a half inch off the length of his manhood. That fat pubic mound soon surrounds all of his man parts. And speaking from personal experience that statement is true. For me at my current size conventional sex is nearly impossible unless I'm with a very very thin women. If you want to know full detail about my sexual experiences before and after my weight gain, PM me. But for now my partner and I have turned to oral or the use of toys. Yes this does take away form the intimacy.

To each their own. Even at my highest of 415lbs I NEVER lost any "manhood" so I would disagree that you're experience is 100% accurate to all men, because it's not!
9 years

Too fat to have sex

Oh my.... this sounds so wicked!

FemaleFatAdmirer wrote:
It's true that there's always some way to get sexual pleasure no matter how big you get. I'm sure that's very reassuring. What's hot is discovering that there are certain positions that have become really difficult or impossible because of either your fat or your partner's fat.

One position only skinny people can do is where he sits in a chair and she straddles him. If he has even a starter belly, it's going to get in the way, and if he's extremely obese it's just laughably impossible. Sure, he could just lie all the way back. But that would be a different position. It's way hotter to have the tv on, showing thin actors doing it in a chair. And just say, "honey, that looks like fun, let's do it like that." I would straddle him, and keep feeding him pork rinds while he struggled to get his belly out of the way. I'd wait until he told me several times "I can't, I'm just too fat for this kind of sex," and then I'd point out how many pork rinds he ate and then I'd change positions and have some fat sex with him.
9 years
4041424344   loading