Hey piggy

jack_the_eater:
Eating or eaten?

Perhaps either.

I thought the same thing.
2 years

Share your dark fantasies

UWM2003:
being taken off to some lab or farm where they house massive pigs like from that festival and being sort of a test subject pig, doing tasks whilst gaining copious amounts of weight and being treated like a pig.
Eating what they eat, sleeping alongside them, converting me into a pig both mentally and physically.
All the time being monitered 24/7, with possibly hourly checkups depending on how fast i'm gaining, for everything: bmi, blood pressure, waist size, hip size, thigh size, etc.
Growing far beyond any normal person and even most of the bariatrics, needing special equipment for me to move around, crawl/waddle and to operate on me so I keep growing.
Never being anything less than full to the brim with insanely caloric slop.
All while being told i'm a good pig.

Motley:
I wonder how this process would affect your mind. Maybe you'll get all soft and sweet and docile for your captors. Living to be told you're a good piggy as you keep growing and growing and eating delicious food, and your mind slowly going soft and dumb.

These kind of mental changes are among my darkest fantasies. I have put them into my stories sometimes, but I never think I have been that successful at it.

This thread inspires even more fantasies. Thanks to you all for feeding my dark side.
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Sissy_gretel91:
The fatter I get the more I want this! My cock locked in a little cage so I can't touch it, a muddy pen, and just pounds of delicious carbs and sugar, becoming more femenine as my tits grow, hypnotized into being the perfect slave slut....
But I know I'm going to end up on a platter like all good fat piglet's do....

And still, you can’t resist overeating and growing fat, even with knowing that each bite makes you more succulent and pushes you toward the waiting oven.
2 years

Fattening in films

boomer:
I didn’t see it mentioned but what about “Ilsa Harem Keeper for the Oil Sheiks”. The movie came out in 1976, and there is a segment where three women are being fatten in different stages.

An old thread in need of some updating.

Any newer films or shows you’ve seen which portray feederism, far admiration, stuffing and/or weight gain?
2 years

Ancient astronauts and alternate theories of creation/existence

EmilyW:
At least we all know for a fact that aliens want us very, very fat. And you all don't want to disappoint them, do you?
So, quickly back to the fridge.
I am going with an example, putting scoops of ice cream, strawberry, banana peanut butter, rocky road, there nice big scoops. Now a little kit kat espresso scoop (a bit disappointing but what can one do) and top it with Magic shell.
When those pesky aliens come back they will be so pleased by the size of my ass. Galaxy sized, I say.

And when the aliens return, they will treat the fattest humans the best, giving them the best food and care.

So, eat up, my lovelies.
2 years

Saying she's getting sooo fat when really he is

Petite Feeder:
I have always enjoyed cooking and baking for other people. And I have always been drawn to and fascinated by fat bodies. In art (Reubens, Botero, etc) and in real life. There's just something beautiful to me about those lush curves on women and men. And if I can feed others to the point where they become big and round, nothing makes me happier.

Yet for my own body, I feel the need to be slim. The level of my obsession ebbs and flows, but I prefer to be a little underweight. I don't think it's because I don't deserve to fatten up to the standard of beauty I find so appealing in others. I think I just need the control over my own shape and size, even as I control the expansion of my feedee. I like looking at the numbers...tracking my calories as I also track the food I feed to others. I think it's interesting that I can survive on a thousand or so calories while I can stuff someone as much as ten times that. I suppose I do get a vicarious thrill from watching someone gorge on ice cream and cake. I can almost taste it myself. I live to watch others enjoy their food, and of course I love watching their bodies grow.

Occasionally I will stuff myself. Just to experience the feeling. But then I will balance it by eating less and exercising more to lose whatever I might have gained. Sometimes i will bloat with water or diet soda and watch my belly get rounder and see the number on the scale go up by a few pounds. Of course for me, it can't be anything more than temporary.

You write well, and you have so many great experiences fattening others. You really should write some stories here.
2 years

Stories that combine feedism & ddlg?

cowboyskitten:
I've got you! Here is one:

www.deviantart.com/therealhamplanet/art/DD-LG-Weight-Gain-Story-628854598

I remember reading another one once but can't find it right now smiley

I like this story a lot, but I’d love to know how they got to this point in their relationship.

I’ve never written a DD/LG story before, but I think I might enjoy it. This kind of relationship has a lot going for it when combined with feeding and weight gain.
2 years

Stories you'd like written

murpmitr:
Not sure if smoking weed is your thing but i had a quick story idea about it.
A new cannabis strain that came out that gives a smoker incredible munchies. They end up stuffing themselves every time they smoke and gains a bunch of weight.
Could be a first person story or be about fattening up a partner unkowingly after smoking with them all the time.

cowboyskitten:
I can have a go at that! I haven't smoked in years because it triggered my psychosis, but if I can't manage it, hopefully someone else will pick it up!

Perhaps a strain of pot that triggers a pleasure-seeking psychosis, leading to overeating and feelings of growing arousal. It doesn’t have to be smoked. Could be a strain of edibles which being on gluttony and lust.
2 years

Love and lust

EIIe:

Now when there is lust and love I don’t think one necessarily comes before the other in as much they develop together feeding one another.

My analogy for love and lust together was always kind of an intertwined relationship, like wisteria vines growing together, and encircling each other.

But I also like your idea, Elle, because the idea of them feeding each other, that means they are growing larger and larger.

As we all should be, haha.
3 years

Love and lust

“Lust and Love”
By Zonker (aka GrowingLoveHandles)
A lust for thinness,
for boniness,
for what society deems as perfect,
that lust can sometimes turn love ugly,
can make it seem so, so -
so filled with self-hatred
and violence against one's own flesh.
——
But when one's lust is for softness, for roundness
for the beauty of bulging blubber,
for luscious love handles,
for pulchritudinous potbellies,
or cute soft rolls and folds of chub
growing in just the right places,
or the lust for thick creamy thighs or wide wobbly hips,
or delectable double chins,
——
Or a lust, a desire really, for adipose covered bodies,
reclining in satisfaction, or hungrily rising,
waddling toward tables heavy laden with tempting foods,
or staggering away from finished feast, the empty plates,
——
A big fat lust and addictive desire
for round billowy breasts and sensuously soft pliable flab,
the kind of flab you can feel, you can measure between thumb and forefinger,
——
A lust for life itself, for food and feasting,
for what makes us all human,
our hunger and our fleshiness,
our pleasures, our joys,
——
Lust for the waves of
hunger and satisfaction, for hedonistic gluttony,
for delicious finger-licking decadence leading to .....
mmmmmoooooore and more --
——
And more to love.
——
Then that love, that love
born of that gluttony and lustiness,
is wondrous to have and to behold!
I wrote this years ago. Nothing at all to do with the topic, but thought someone might enjoy it.

NakaiLovesBlubber:
for all those experienced with relationships, how does one keep a healthy balance between love and lust? does lust usually come first? how long does it take for love to kick in?
3 years
56789   loading