Comment a food for my stuffing

beer! If not a lightweight. try to kill off a 30 pack!
7 years

Making a dream in to a reality

I've often dreamed of turning a skinny girl into SSBBW and paying her to do so! I recently came into a fairly large sum of money. As a result I am now ready and in a position to turn this fantasy into a reality!

So here is my proposal. I will pay $1.00 for the first pound you gain. $2.00 for the second pound you gain. $ 3.00 for the third pound you gain. So on and so forth. You get the concept. The bigger you get the more you earn! Some simple math if you gain a mere 10 pounds you earn $55.00. If you gain 20 pounds you earn $210.00. Put on 30 pounds and you earn $465.00.

A few stipulations. Gaining must be local and in person. No long distance gainers where the only proof is a scale reading. Reading must be of your nude body and I must be in the room to witness it.

So are any Ohio/eastern Indiana/Southern Michigan ladies interested?
7 years

2016 weight gain goals

I'm 180 today, going to try for 10 lbs a month and hit 300 by 2017
8 years

How many drinks last night

I drank 31 budweisers between 6 PM and 1 AM. 4293 calories
8 years

What is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?

About 360. I really want to be with someone 400+
8 years

Fast weight gain

christo1987:
The last month, I've had a good few Christmas party's.. And have been drinking far too much beer.. And I have to say ive gained a serious amount of weight. A lot of people have commented. With beer comes junk food and apparently it's stores calories from the food you eat as fat...

Beer is the most underrated way to pack on the pounds. Put away a twelve pack each weekend and watch how fast the scales go up
8 years

Most weight gained in 2015?

Looks like two people have gained 60 pounds this year. Can anyone top that?
8 years
23456   loading