Gym frequency

I'm still in college, so I'm a little younger than most of you guys. In high school I was goalie for the soccer team, and also on the track team. My best friend and I both went to the same college, she played volleyball and basketball, so we decided to be roommates. (Us tall girls got to stick together.)

Neither one of us wanted to be on a college team, because academics is more important. I was always too skinny in high school which made me prone to injury; my roommate was healthier because she seriously weight trained. I was surprised that she was 75 pounds heavier than me at our first weigh in---she was a little taller, but I thought our bodies looked about the same size.

Fast forward a few years and we're now both committed weight lifters. My life is basically: get up, spend an hour lifting, eat, go to class, eat in the cafeteria while studying, work for an hour or two in my studio and then sleep. I work most weekends.

At first I was constantly sore, but I started using creatine (muscle recovery) along with arginine + glutamine (hgh) which together let me work out pretty intensely. The only downside is that I've grown a couple more inches, which I kinda did not want.

Anyways---We've both gained lots of weight with careful practice. It has only been with the last hundred pounds that I've really noticed any downside in that I'm sweating more and it is harder to climb many flights of stairs. (At my current weight and bf% I have the equivalent of 17 year old me in fat holding on)

I just finished my program, and we are both going separate directions. (Yeah art school in San Francisco.) We will see if I can keep up my routine without my buddy, but I'm optimistic.

Anyone else here into weight lifting?
9 years

North carolina, anybody?

I grew up just over the border in South Carolina, and now live in Greenwood. After a lot of soul searching, I've decided to make the big leap to California so ai can try art school. It is scary to leave the South, but I think necessary to make my dreams happen.
9 years

Bi and lesbians girls :)

piggy princess wrote:
Bisexual feedee here. smiley Would love to find a woman who will stuff me full of sweets!

I don't like labels,,.but beauty comes in all genders.
9 years

Maximum weight capacity?

browneyedfeedee wrote:
Sure this was an American car?

Nah, it was an Audi which is a German car. Surprisingly comfortable leg room, btw.
9 years

Maximum weight capacity?

My cousin visited over the weekend. He's a little bigger than me, (I'm 6'2 and 4-something). He's a great guy who has a thing for tiny girlfriends. He also drives an Audi TT.

Anyways...his car was driving kinda funny. Filling up the gas tank, he noticed that the maximum weight capacity of the car was 550 pounds. He teased me by asking if I weighed more than 150 pounds (ha ha).

Has anyone else ran into trouble with a car that could not keep up with their size?
9 years

Fatties in college?

I'm at University of North Carolina Greensboro, but seriously considering transferring to the Academy of Art in San Francisco.
9 years

Myfitnesspal app

When I started college, my roommate was a little concerned about her size and turned me onto the app. Although I've never intentionally gained, it has been fun logging my weight (and food) over the years. DM me if you want to connect.
9 years

Athletics & fat

In high school I was always an athlete. First in ballet and soccer, and then running too. In college I don't have time for a sport, but do lift weights.

Interesting story: before heading back to school a few weeks ago I had a check up. The nurse made me feel bad about my weight... Until she had me step on one of those body fat scales. Apparently 26% body fat means I'm pretty healthy for an girl, even at my weight.
9 years

Outgrowing your car/seat belt

You might want to try an American car. After gaining weight in college, I could no longer comfortably sit in many cars owned by friends back home.

I'm not actively gaining, but have noticed my clothes are tighter now that I'm back in school. At north of 400 pounds, I do keep a seatbelt extender for times when I ride in friends (especially Asian) cars.
9 years

Teen feedee/feeders

I'm 20 here. Not really a feeder/feedee, but I do love eating and have gained over a hundred pounds in college.
9 years
1234   loading