Omg so full & eat like a pig

My favorite pig out meal is a box of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, a pound of tri tip and a pint of Ben & Jerry's Phish Food. I usually drink a couple big taco bell glasses of whole milk with dinner, too.
9 years

Since what age?

I'm a twenty year-old female. Since moving to the United States right before high school I've been a good eater. I did not start to grow curves until college.
9 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi everyone! I joined this site a couple months ago and find it fascinating. I'm a foodie who lives for that great feeling of fullness after a big meal. I was a super skinny stick until college, but studying in the cafeteria has helped fill out my curves lol. I'm not actively gaining, although my clothes are quite tight these days. I love the way my body looks, and have not stepped on a scale in months.

I'm a full time student which means that it does not make sense for me to look for a relationship. I'm back at home from college this summer, but my job keeps me very busy. I'm a country girl who loves hanging out in the woods and cooking what I catch.
9 years
234   loading