Fa tattoos?

I have 2 FA related tattoos. Fat pinups-girls on both upper arms. I love the idea to be labelled as an FA. I'm very happy with these tats. smiley
5 years

"coming out" for liking fat

I have ever loved the coming out for liking fat. I love it when ppl gaze at me and my fat wife.
7 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

It's arousing for me to show off I'm the lover of a very fat wife.
E.g.: Walking with a SSBBW through a crowd of people or sunbathing with a SSBBW at a nude beach.
7 years

How public/open are you about

Is there anything more open about than to marry a SSBBW?
7 years

Ashamed of liking bigger people?

I'm married to a 440lbs women. I'm very proud of her. I even love it when people gaze.
8 years

Male fas: what is your size range of desirability?

The ideal match for me: 5'0" to 5'7" and weight 350 lbs to 500.
8 years

Why are you on ff??????

I like fat people. Especially, I'm into fat women. Yes, sometimes I like to show off that I prefer my ladies fat.
9 years

Belly sex!

I had an ex, 150 kg, very apple shaped. Thanks to dieting she lost about 35 kg. The result was a very, very soft belly. So when she lied on side a tube for my boner could be formed with her belly skin and fat. smiley
9 years

Not so proud

Hoglet wrote:
Some of you are apparently proud to be fat and yet there are a lot of images that don't contain your face or even a person.
You must not be that happy and confident then.
Tell me I'm wrong.

I think showing your face on a fat positive website could be the first step to more confidence.
It could help learning to ignore what others could think about fat.
I've posted pics of me on fat related website for 13 years now and I haven't had negative experiences.
11 years

Why do you find fat sexy?

Only fat women turn me on, especially the ability to wobble and jiggle drives me crazy. smiley But I've never complained. smiley
11 years
12   loading