New years resolutions

I'm aicing for 20 lb this year. But hopefully more that that!
9 years

The dr. feeder challenge

I wish. I hear by declare that one day I will accept and acomplish your challenge! But sadly that day is a long time from now.
9 years

This or that

Scented candles (fire is fun)

Snowboarding or skiing?
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

Dear hiccupx,
Do you thing eventually with the update it would be possible that what someone put a link up an that page or in a form it will actually become a blue link and not just text I need to copy and paste. Just a though of something I'd like to see in the future.
Thanks for listening
-smallgrowingbelly
9 years

Whole milk or soda

Thanks for the quick response. Tomorrow I'm buying lots of soda!
9 years

Whole milk or soda

Which is better for gaining: whole milk or soda? Please only answer one or the other and thanks for your help.
9 years

Near a famous gainer

I had an amazing experience today. In my college class I finally determined that someone in my class is my favorite YouTube Gainer. I am sure it's her because in her videos she shows her face and talks so believe me when I say I'm sure. It's a very extraordinary feeling being in the same room as someone you have watched for so long (OK maybe not that last bit, it sounds a little stalker-ish but you know what I mean) but I'm not going to say anything to her. I think it would be weird for both of us because also stalking is a real problem sometimes and I don't want her to feel scared knowing that someone who knows who she is also knows her location which is one reason I'm not saying which YouTube Gainer she is but trust me, she is HUGE. It's just so awesome I had to write about it. There are so few famous gainers I highly doubt any of you have had a similar experience but if you have I would like to hear it. That's my fat tale, that's all there is, and there isn't any more.
9 years
123   loading