First time with heavy cream

Okay- Day 6 and I'm taking a break. all of a sudden, my pants got really tight. That was 2 days ago.

If there's a delayed effect I am so screwed smiley
4 years

Intentional gaining philosophies

I propose a "3.5"

I start off at a 3 and the first time something doesn't fit, I become a scared 1. Gaining too quickly can be scary. But also a HUGE turn on. I get torn if that makes sense.
4 years

I'd just like to share this with the community

As fun as stuffing is, sometimes you over do it. or, you need a break before continuing. Well, I made a discovery! I recently purchased a TENS Unit for muscular pain related to an old injury. it works by electronically stimulating muscles & has an incredible massaging feel. it had many presets & modes for different uses. Well, one use that isn't discussed in the manual is that is can give a fantastic belly rub! Here's the one I got:

www.amazon.com/dp/B00SVPNZXU/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_tHfaDb7Q7FXAP

Has anyone tried this? It's awesome!
4 years

Where to eat in chicago?...

So, I'm stuck in Chicago for a few days & I'd love to fine a female, local foodie/FA to show me where to eat! A no strings attached, free meal is absolutely included.
6 years

The mcrib's back! challenge time!

AskDrFeeder:
14 would be 7000 calories...pretty good!

Thanks! But I'm talking about a running tally for the season.
7 years

The mcrib's back! challenge time!

So, It's McRib season for a limited time at McDonalds. It has to be one of my favorite fast food items of all time. This year I've decided to keep tabs on how many I can eat before they're gone for the season. I've had 14 so far. Anyone up for the challenge?
7 years

Maca root?

chubbyhoney:
Please read up on side effects before taking anything.

ChubbyHoney, I totally agree & I have. None to speak of that I can find. Or interactions with anything else for that matter.
7 years

Maca root?

dabido:
I take 2000mg of that a day, it's for weight loss! Or more specifically, fat loss and muscle growth! I'm losing weight and feeling more energetic, I would recommend you AVOID it if you want to gain fat lol

Try 2500mg, stopping all exercise, & giving in to your new appetite that kiks in at about day 5.

Day 17. up 8lbs
7 years

Maca root?

Someone mentioned it here, researched it, found Amazon reviews where it made many people gain weight quickly. Got curious & ordered it. been taking 2500mg daily for 10 days, gained 5 pounds for no reason (not trying, maybe I should...). Seems to be all in my belly. Everything I read about it says it's pretty much harmless. It has made me eat a bit more at each meal, it's like there's a delay for my "fullness" to kick in. I'm going to go for another 20 days & see what happens smiley
7 years

Help me with a theory...

Okay, I'm a firm believer that men are naturally attracted to "larger" women (larger by today's standards). History proves this to be true. Historically, voluptuous women have been the object of great desire & affection. A woman having the means & overeat, indulge, & grow shapely has been captured in early works of art. But, today's society puts it's evil pressures on women to be extremely thin. Thus shaming "men" (term used loosely) into desiring such sad creatures. Ladies, help me here: Is this a reciprocal trend for you when looking at men? Is a man with extra weight considered desirable, successful, or generally more fun?
7 years
12   loading