What was your "i can't believe i ate the whole thing" moment?

I was house sitting for two days last month so the only logical thing to do was order some Dominos for the first evening / saving some for lunch.. finished the half the large stuffed crust pizza, some dough balls and wedges, took a break and then thought "what the hell" and finished the rest of the pizza. Spent the evening pinned to the sofa rubbing my heavy gut not quite believing what I'd just done, then I remembered the ice cream tub I ordered too that was melting out in the kitchen. Yup I drank that and could feel my belly was absolutely stuffed.
4 months

Outgrown clothing?

When the button pops I’ll size up to the smallest size I can fit into without looking too ridiculous, my tees have always been baggy anyway, but there will come a time for that
1 year

Does anyone love wearing outgrown clothes in public ?

I’m always in jeans or shorts several sizes too small with my belly hanging over the waistband, on some pairs the button is beginning to tear off, only a matter of time then I guess I’ll be forced to size up.. I’ve always worn baggy tops though even before my gain so that kinda hides my fattening gut, though some tees are less forgiving these days
1 year

Quarantine weight gain

I maintained a low weight over most of 2020, but I have gained 20 lbs since the start of this year after giving in over xmas.

All flab, straight to my gut and my body fat has shot up. I feel so squishy and out of shape, love it.
3 years

Getting fatter while others get fitter

I like this idea, I'm only relatively small but considering I was 115 lbs, toned and fit before Christmas when I last went into work and as all I have done since early January is laze around the house stuffing my face I have put on a good 20 lbs of fat on a naturally lithe frame, lost all muscle definition and am getting quite out of shape.

I've gone up almost 7 inches on my gut alone and two jeans sizes (although I still squeeze into 28's as thats all I have..), lovehandles are coming in and my tees are showing the tell tale cling around the belly, all whilst my mates and coworkers have been jogging and dieting this time round to avoid gaining!

My favourite moment yesterday was laying on the sofa working my way through a pack of biscuits after a heavy dinner while my housemate was in the same room on an exercise bike, very curious to see what the work crew think when I come back fattened up.
3 years

Normal sized body, big belly

ExSkinnyGuy:
For me a fairly rapid and unhealthy gain is helping my belly fatten up fast.

John Smith:
Speaking about "rapid and unhealthy gain" seems quite subjective to me.

What I will delve into is pretty off-topic - and I will make a thread about it any sooner - but how can we define and distinguish a seemingly "average" gain from both slower and quickier tiers of gain?

I think what I was getting at was for me personally to gain in the belly and torso I have to do it fast and cram in on all the bad stuff like trans fats, dairy, carbs and also not exercise so muscle definition goes too. For me that is unhealthy but gets my body to where I want it, soft and out of shape, and I like the wobble in my gut that comes that.

I have gained before in a slower and healthier manner with plenty of whole foods (which does still make up 50% of my cals but now I doubled that with junk) and with a 'healthy' gain and light exercise I grow all over.

I do still want to experiment with pure junk food and gainer shakes, but consuming up to 4000 cals everyday now is a challenge enough.
3 years

Stages of getting fat (body types)

I'm a 4 coming from a 2 bordering on 1 before christmas..

I wanna be a 5 by February!
3 years

Normal sized body, big belly

For me a fairly rapid and unhealthy gain is helping my belly fatten up fast.

In the last month I doubled my daily calorie intake and added plenty of dairy fats, carbs and salty snacks. Everything the diet books say not to do!

I'm slowly increasing my intake every day too with the help of a light gainer shake in the evenings on top of a stuffed belly, bear in mind I'm gaining 3-5 lbs a week on a small frame already I'm not sure I'm brave enough yet for daily cake shakes too but maybe soon..

Anyway doing this has really made me lose all definition in my torso and so far added 6 inches of blubber to my gut.
3 years

Extrapolating gains

Ooo maths..

So I've gained 10 lbs since Christmas week, and my rate of gain has increased to around 3 lbs a week give or take by doubling my calories, so by the time we get of this lockdown in the UK in say end of March I could have gained an extra 30!
3 years

Funny stories of being caught indulging in your fetish

In my uni days I was stuffing a lot. Even more so in the last year locked away writing my dissertation. Often I would grab a bag of donuts, a pizza and some of those horrific microwave burgers and some beers from the shop on the way home, smash the donuts while doing work and have the rest later at night.

We all know students live in sweats and gain a little, and as a confirmed belly stuffer/gainer I was really going for it.

Well I lived in a notorious party house and one of the last weekends there we had a house party, all went out on a bar crawl down our highstreet that by now had barred most of us except for the real classy places, and I decided to get wasted, stop for cheesy chips from one van, burger and chips from another and passed out with my belly out on the sofa with evidence of further beer, pizza and donuts laid around me.

My housemates had all gained a little too after 3 years living together, but they probably weren't expecting to find a certifiably fattened up Exskinnyguy sleeping with his gut bulging out of his shirt that morning!

I woke to my still drunk roomie giggling and trying to pull my shirt down.

God I miss those days
3 years
12345   loading