"searching for a story" thread

hurgon:
Hey - many thanks! I had to set up an account with that site to check, but when it's (hopefully) accepted I'll check and let you know.

snr6424:
No problem. Let me know if you have trouble joining the site, I can just forward you the actual story.[/quote]
I hate to ask, but could you forward me the story. I tried getting an account but I haven't heard anything and it's been a few days.
8 years

wolfpack72:
Ok, so I've been trying to find this story I read on FantasyFeeder about a year or so ago. It was about this thin girl in her last few days of work at this lab where they were developing this feeding machine for patients in a coma. The young woman sneaks into the lab at night, straps on one of the masks hooked up to the feeding machine and turns it on. It starts forcing the supplement into her making her gain weight rapidly, only for it to malfunction and go into drain mode leading to her gaining an extreme amount of weight. The story was written incredibly well. If any one out there has it, I would be eternally grateful if you would share it with me.

If anyone could link this one, I'd also appreciate it.
8 years

I keep hearing about this story where a girl experiences groundhogs day (the film) during thanksgiving. For the life of me, I can't seem to find it, and I was hoping someone found it.
8 years