League of legends! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

Olderthanyou on NA!

Currently in the midst of learning how to NOT SUCK at this game by unlocking ALL the champions using only IP...and doing it in alphabetical order...
9 years

Second life vr roleplay

I've been active in SL for over nine years now. The most recent upgrades make being big easy smiley
9 years

Magic or super power

My power of choice? The same thing I tell everyone anytime this question comes up. Super-persuasion, the ability to talk anyone into anything and make him think it's their idea: "C'mon mister terrorist, let the hostages go and give yourself up. Violence has never solved anything!" "...You are right! Dying the name of Allah is ridiculous! I will surrender peacefully!"
9 years

Told my gf i'm a gainer

Lucky! Don't ever let that girl go!
9 years

2015 resolutions?

For the last few years I've had the same resolution every year (don't be 'that guy' ) but looking back on 2014 leads me to have 3 resolutions:

1. Build up a cash reserve: Way too many of my problems this year wouldn't have been problems if I had a month or two of regular expenses stashed away for emergencies.

2. Make a final decision about my weight: Either devote myself to fitness and get in shape or say 'screw it!' chow down and become a full-fledged fat guy, one or the other.

3. Find an actual career, instead of a job: You can only work behind a cash register for so long before you realize that the opportunities for advancement are almost nonexistent. It's time to find employment that i'm not embarrassed to talk about.

There are more, i'm sure, but I can't think of them at the moment...
9 years

Fat suit not heavy

Care to share with some pics?
9 years

League of legends, anyone?

I just got started (level 14) so I'm still sorting things out. A little time with people who can form entire sentences would be good smiley
9 years

Anyone coming back for wod?

Nope, not me. Wow is a shining example of the sad truth that dominates most MMO's existene: The graphics are distintive, the world is vast and characterful....and the gameplay is little more than 'kill monsters and take their stuff.' If I wanted that i'd get out my old D&D gear and find a pack of 12-year-olds...
9 years

This or that

Elanor wrote:
Saturday. Sunday to look forward to smiley

Great British Bake Off or MasterChef?

Great British Bake Off

Burritos or Egg Rolls?
9 years

Game | find the lie :)

OniGumo wrote:
1) An ancestor of mine, who was a member of Parliament, tried to depose the King of England.

2) I met Mark Hamill in a gas station bathroom last summer.

3) I smashed my last laptop with a hammer.

I'm putting my money on #3.
9 years
34567   loading