Boobs, bum, belly or arms?

AriaBombshell wrote:
hahah well I have them all in spades (although I'd like my butt to get bigger and rounder), but I tend to attract belly lovers

Trust me, you have an ass and thighs to die for smiley
12 years

Eating games for couples!!!

There's the obvious 'bet you can't eat' <insert slightly too large amount of food>. And you can always go for the 'match me every bite' or 'bet you can't eat more then me' challenge.

I'll try to come up with something more original though, sounds like a fun idea for a date smiley
12 years

Boobs, bum, belly or arms?

All the above! I like an hourglass shape, but with a soft belly in the middlesmiley
12 years

How does a fat fetish develop?

Layla wrote:
I think that it depends on why you prefer a fat partneer,like those that just like the look better or the softness in bed or that they usually have like better bums and boobs, that is a preference

but those that are like me and get turned on by the actual physical adipose tissue and everything to do with it is a fetish.

Agreed! Allthough I consider myself belonging to the first.
12 years

Kandyco wrote:
Bubba Jay wrote:
Being a FA isent a fetish...its a preference

Preference=Fetish they are both just words, the meaning behind the word is the same.

I disagree. A fetish is a love for an object or situation, such as shoes or hanging upside down from a rope in latex or something. Therefor feederism is a fetish.

An orientation is the preference you cannot hide from so to speak. A preference is like a sublevel: liking blondes or fatties.
12 years

Kid A wrote:
NeptuneFA13 wrote:
Layla wrote:
I dont think anything that happens in your life causes it, I think its just like being gay or having another type of fetish
you're just born with it

Not sure if you meant to say what you said, but I disagree:
Being gay isn't a fetish, it's a sexual orientation. Being more attracted to brunettes is a preference, so is being attracted to big girls or guys. Feederism is a fetish, just like getting turned on by shoes or something. I'm making this sound more black&white then it actually is because some things are obviously (or far less obviously) related, but that's my perspective.

We're humans, the world consists of shades of gray, everybody just gets a different set of pencils to add some color to it smiley.

I am pretty sure Layla just means we didn't get to choose to be into feederism, just like gays did not get to choose to be gay. And people who are turned on by shoes did not choose that either, just saying.

Yeah I didn't think she meant that, but the way it was written seemed 'out of place' for some reason. No hard feelings here.
12 years

Layla wrote:
I dont think anything that happens in your life causes it, I think its just like being gay or having another type of fetish
you're just born with it

Not sure if you meant to say what you said, but I disagree:
Being gay isn't a fetish, it's a sexual orientation. Being more attracted to brunettes is a preference, so is being attracted to big girls or guys. Feederism is a fetish, just like getting turned on by shoes or something. I'm making this sound more black&white then it actually is because some things are obviously (or far less obviously) related, but that's my perspective.

We're humans, the world consists of shades of gray, everybody just gets a different set of pencils to add some color to it smiley.
12 years

I've been attracted to big girls my whole life and I've had fantasies about being bigger myself long before I even knew what sex was. So if something 'caused it', it was a subconsious thing in my early childhood. I'm not a fan of those psycho-theories though, what's wrong with just being born with a preference for the curvy side of life?
12 years

Feedee girl????

muscleslovescurves wrote:
I've come to two conclusions from this: 1) i don't need feederism in my offline life - though i'd jump at the chance to experience it at least once, and 2) i can't be with a skinny female in real life, no matter how amazing they are it won't ever work out long term.... I need curves! lol.

I'v been in exactly the same situation you describe and I came to the exact same conclusion. Attraction and sex are very important in a relationship!
12 years

Weight gain progression photos

It's a pretty old picture and I'm actually a little thinner again, working on that though smiley
12 years