Female feeders

It's too bad female feeders / mutual gainers are soo rare, I'd love to meet one some day! At this thread proves there's at least a few around somewhere!
12 years

So who is actually gaining weight here?

I used to gain actively, or at least somewhat actively. I loved it and gained about 35 pounds. Then I decided to stop trying to gain, just eat what I want and see what happens, but I've lost about 30 pounds since then smiley. Would love to start gaining again, but I need to sort out my private life a bit first ...
12 years

Could you date a nonfat person

KattyFeeder wrote:
Could never date a skinny person unless they were gaining. If they were skinny and not into it, or fat and losing, they'd automatically get taken off my "date-able" list. Sounds shallow, but it's pretty much the only thing that gets me off. Vanilla sex is just so boring!

Same here. I can live without the gaining fetish if she'd be confidently fat ...
13 years

Could you date a nonfat person

I'm attracted to big girls and I don't think I could have a (healthy) relationship with someone I'm not attracted to. That being said, I can live without the fetish side of 'fat'. I think I might even prefer not to actively gain weight or have her gain weight as long as she is confident with herself. Just eat drink and be fat and merry smiley.
13 years

New years resolutions

I hate setting specific goals or anything like that, so, to keep it simple: enjoy myself more and caring less about the consequences (to a certain extent ofcourse). Regarding the theme on the site that means two things:
1. Eat whatever I want, whenever I want and not worry about my weight, just sit back and enjoy.
2. Further let go of any remaining 'shame' (or whatever) regarding my preference for bigger women. Allthough I think I already did quite well on that point the last few years.
13 years

How much would you weigh ...

if you would have never lost any weight?

This question just popped up in my head the other day. For years I've gone through phases of wanting to be bigger or smaller, gaining and losing periodically. I've always wanted to be fat, but always was afraid to do so due to issues like social acceptance, not finding a girlfriend etc. (and still do sometimes)

If I would have kept all the weight I gained on purpose and never lost any due to second thoughts, I think I'd be close to 300 pounds now. How about you?
13 years

Why do -you- gain?

I love food and I love fat... That's about it I guess, lol.
13 years

A question for "the ladies"?

I'm not a lady, but I felt like answering anyway. As a straight guy I still like getting positive comments from other guys (including gay guys). I'll admit it: I just like the attention.
I've even commented other guys on their progress a couple times.
13 years

5 minute chocolate mug cake

Just tried it. Very tasty and dangerous indeed! Far too easy to memorise as well ...

Make sure you use a mug that's not too thick, mine was a little too undercooked in the middle.
13 years

What's your biggest feederism turn-on?

Watching someone enjoy being big and getting bigger. Belly rubs, before and after's, tight clothes (and the joy of not fitting into them anymore).
Sexy / revealing , maybe even somewhat slutty, clothes on a big girl work wonders too.
13 years