The morning after ...

Lol, 'talent' smiley

Luckily sandwiches loaded with meat, cheese etc are one of my favorite foods (I love subways for instance). Good advice, thanks!

I like cooking, but bread, pies, cake etc are generally not my favorites. I might give your recipe a try though!
13 years

The morning after ...

I sorta knew that answer was coming, just not the answer I was hoping for smiley. My meals are usually not greasy at all, but occasionally I go for a big pizza or McDonalds as a 'midnight snack' and those are the 'killing blow'. Anybody has tips for a less greasy but high calorie replacement fourth meal? I don't have a sweet tooth unless it's the milkshake next to my fries smiley
13 years

The morning after ...

Allright, here's the thing: I love to stuff myself before going to sleep. I'm not an extreme stuffer like some people out here, but I like the feeling of being really full (and the thought of getting fatter as a result). Problem is, when I eat a lot of (greasy) food my stomach feels somewhat 'awkward' the morning afterwards. Not pain or nausea, but it doesn't feel comfortable either. Anyone else have this and is there anything I can do about it? Or is it just my stomach not being used to that much food?
13 years

Introduction/ say hello, thread

beginnerfeedee wrote
Hi everyone! My name's Nicole and I'm new at FF!

Welcome and enjoy your stay smiley
13 years

Weight gain shakes work for a fact, i'm proof.

Interesting stuff indeed though I cant imagine doing it myself: eating more just seems like more fun smiley
13 years

Female feeders, how do you feel about starting off with a thin(ish) guy & fattening him?

Define 'thin' ... For me, thin is pretty much the same as skin and bones. Anyone serious about gaining (or wanting to gain) is highly unlikely to be skinny to begin with. As a guy and fa, I couldnt imagine dating a very skinny girl, even if she does want to gain. However starting of with a supersized girl is no fun either. Reading this topic, many ffa's seem have the same opinion?

Interesting that I too started of as an fa, then became an 'encourager' and now rediscovered I want to gain weight myself.
13 years

Why do you love it? (fat, that is.)

LadyEjkua wrote
I like round shapes!

Thats my fave reply when people tell me I look a little out of shape: round is a shape smiley
13 years

Why do you love it? (fat, that is.)

More than one reason ... The main two being because it's soft to touch, as wel as more to touch. Secondly a less physical reason: gluttony. The simple joy of food and excessive consumption.
13 years

Anyone else find weight gain addictive?

I go through phases of wanting to gain and wanting to stay or even lose some, but the gaining side usually wins eventually smiley
13 years

Prefered weight

I am now officionally the fattest I've ever been! I weighed 185 about a year ago, but lost some. Yesterday I weighed in at 188 lbs or 85 kg. 200 here I come smiley
13 years