I want to be so stuffed that..

TheyCallMeSunshine wrote:
I want to be so stuffed that my shirt rides up constantly over the dome of my belly, so stuffed that the pressure of my overburdened gut keeps me sprawled across the couch or bed. And despite being too full to lay or sit.comfortably, that pressure sets off some uh inner reactions but, alas my bulging belly is simply too great to achieve gratification smiley

Oh my, this is so sexy!
10 years

Plateau?

I seem to have hit my first plateau, since I started gaining at around 170 pounds I gained to about 230. I feel like I've been eating a ton, but the pounds don't stick anymore since a month or so. Hopefully it will pass soon and I can grow a little more.
10 years

Weight gain reminders

When people start to notice and mention it ... My colleagues just asked me a question and I answered with "Fat chance.", he looked at me and said "You don't get any other chances right?". I chuckled and thought about hitting McDonald's before dinner smiley.
10 years

If you could choose where you?

Pretty much big all over, but a big focus on the belly, then butt and legs. Moobs I can do without mostly.
10 years

1000 calories in snacks

I usually 'graze' my way through the day, eating small amounts at a time, with the occasional stuffing at dinner (or second dinner smiley). But I found a great way to add some excitement to that. When I go for a snack, like a candy bar or even just a coke, I don't buy just one, but keep counting until I reach 1000 calories worth of snacks and eat them all in one sitting before getting back to work. It's a challenge sometimes, but it's so rewarding and a great way for me to break through my grazing pattern. It helped me gain an extra pound this week and I intent to keep the experiment going for a bit longer smiley.
10 years

Just how fat are you?

The first time I realized I was considered 'obese' on the BMI scale felt great, like a huge achievement and a turn on! That's a little over 20 pounds ago and at 235 pounds I am now at a BMI of almost 33. Class II here I come smiley, only 20 pounds to go!

Maybe one day I will reach morbid obesity (class III). About 60 pounds to go, I'm getting excited just thinking about it!
10 years

Tribesmen fattened by women

The diet sounds disgusting indeed, but everything else is like a dream come true smiley
10 years

Fast food calories

McDonalds Big Tasty burger. I think it's 890 calories according to their website. If it was half of twice that I'd still eat it 'cause it tastes amazing.
10 years
56789   loading