Any women in louisiana

I am looking for a woman who lives in Louisiana who likes the way she is if she is a bit heavier than most, or is a foodee. If you would like to talk just message me. I hope someone responds soon.
9 years

La man seeks conversation

That is LA for Louisiana in case one misinterperates it. I have been on this sight for quite a while now; or at least long enough to where at least ONE person would like to have a running conversation about things other than feeding and such. Is there something about me that just scares people? If so, tell me and I will explain my case. At least SOMEONE would be talking in length to me. I do not even know if there is someone on this website for me anymore. All I am asking for here is chance now for a conversation from someone who wiuld WANT to talk tome. Thank you.
9 years

M looking for f: louisiana

Hello, I am a 21 year old man who is looking for a woman around my age (19-23) who is between the weights of 150-250 pounds who are not feedees seeking to become immobile, that like the way they are now. I am looking for a woman who I can connect with, talk with, do things like picnics or go on walks with, and enjoy life with; and who also wants something more than sex or food. So, that is the gist of it; it would also be nice if she was Catholic or Christian at least so we can have some more common ground. Ask me anything and I will answer it truthfully, because I am a gentleman. To be quite honest I do not know what else to say here. Good morning, best wishes, and thank you all for your time.
9 years