Losing weight while your partner is getting fat

A feedee gaining weight in accompaniment with her feeder losing weight is one of the most attractive things on Earth to me. Especially if it's a result of a feeder working out or making healthy food choices while his feedee stuffs herself and doesn't exercise. In one feeder relationship I had, my feedee liked to deny me food on the basis that she needed it more, and I guess it broke something in my brain because I've been looking for that ever since. She would fantasise about straight up starving me until I was a bag of skin and bones while she would get so obese that she couldn't walk. It's dark, but it's also hot af and I'm so down for it. 🥵
3 months

Legs and thighs…

I had one feedee in particular who had a lot of fat that settled in her arms. Before her I never really noticed fat arms but I ended up obsessing over hers, and now I think they're one of the most attractive things about obese bodies. To me there's just nothing hotter than when a woman's arms are so packed with flab and cellulite that their biceps just get totally swallowed up and the excess lard sags down and bulges outwards. That little elbow dimple they get is just 🤌🤌🤌 bonus points if they have really fluffy forearms but then cute, chubby little wrists too.

Maybe this is TMI, but that aforementioned feedee used to get tired giving me handjobs, and her arms were so enormous that instead, she used to just squish my dick between her flabby upper arm and her side, and have me fuck them. Still one of my hottest feeder memories ngl.

E: misread the title as arms and thighs LOL. I'm leaving the post up anyway though cos arms are criminally underappreciated.
4 months

Burried penis...

The thought of a guy eating himself into such a state of obesity that he becomes, essentially, a formless blob of lard, is one of the few fantasies that leaves me with a lingering question as to my heterosexuality. Like, the idea of heaving some cute, hairless boy's gut up to reveal a bloated mound of pubic fat that totally envelopes his little cock is just 🥵🥵🥵

Having to reach all the way up to my elbow just to find his buried nub, all the while he's struggling to hold his belly back from just avalanching down on top of me...

A few years back I used to chat with a guy who was about 450lbs and gaining, and once he came for me on camera by jiggling and squeezing his fupa. He said he was almost perpetually at half-mast because of all his fat constantly jostling his smothered dick. The only way I could even tell he came was from his high pitched moaning and the little trickle of jizz that eventually seeped out from his flabussy. 🥰

Anyway...yeah, feminine guys with completely buried dicks are hot af.
4 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

FaireShade:
I wish you weren't all the way over in the UK because this sounds like heaven🤤

I'm cursed once again by the Atlantic Ocean. 😅
5 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

I just love the idea of enabling my feedee to the point of immobility or borderline immobility, but on top of that she becomes increasingly spoiled, demanding, and lazy as time goes on. Like yes, please quit your job so you can spend all day sitting on the sofa watching TV, masturbating, and begging me for your third fast food delivery of the day. Who cares if almost my entire salary ends up being spent on your gut, as long as it keeps sagging close and closer to the floor. 🥵
5 months

I got new tattoos!

adreamforthedead:
That tattoo stretches out with the skin. So if you get a tiny flower tattood on your chest and then gain 30 pounds, that tiny flower is going to be a much bigger flower.

I think if you gained significant weight you'd probably want to get it touched up or gone over.

In regards to personal tats, I have two; four runes on one arm and some Gaelige on the other. smiley
9 years

Sex + food: inside the hungry world of feeder fetishes

I thought this was a pretty good short-doc tbh. Non judgemental and fairly accurate portrayal of two people enjoy a kink we're all fairly entrenched in here. Didn't seem cringy or creepy at all so I was pleasantly surprised to see an almost positive portrayal of a big+small couple. smiley
9 years

Belly sex!

Heh, my girlfriend loves this. ^^;

I wanted to give it a go and she was up for trying, we'll give most things a go at least once. She enjoyed it so much I had to do the rest of the deed normally, she was soaking the bed sheets. >.>

The only issue was that her bed is quite low to the floor and I'm about 6ft tall, she's something like 5'6", the logistics were a bit tough. :B
9 years