Soft, weak fatboys enjoying their softening...

TheWhipHand:
It's one of the benefits of having a fat little feedee. My fiance was never very strong, but as he's grown fatter he's become so easy to overpower it only makes me love him more. It's so easy to turn him over, or put him in the position I want him. Watching him get weaker as everything becomes more difficult is endearing.

giantjay:
My wife/feeder loves to show me how easy it is for her to overpower me, whether thru strength or using her greater flexibility and range of motion... honestly, it is one of the hottest parts of the contrast in our sizes.

I love the size difference, and having a stronger feeder To show me how weak I am would just be amazing. As I get bigger and weaker she gets stronger and more in charge.
5 years

Fat male subs into moob play?

I love my moobs. They get bigger as I’m gaining. I’ve even started taking heavy cream to try and help them along. I’ve also been turned on by the thought of feminization through fat. So this just helps, and the thought of hormones?! Where is that feeder!!
5 years

Another feedee

I’ll throw in my name. There are a lot of us.. lol. My names seth. I’m a feedee. But there’s a lot more than that. I like the outdoors, I love National Parks and anything old and outside. I have hobbies (other than eating) like leatherwork and some mechanics work. I like working with my hands. Carpentry is also fun in my eyes. I like old country and alt rock, but I also love the older music of the 20-30s. If you’d like to learn more, just drop me a line. smiley
5 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

So I have been thinking of trying to use heavy cream to try and see if I can get my hips and moobs grow a bit more. Will heavy cream give me womanly features like I’ve heard about??
5 years

Into rp? post your info. here!

I’d love to try role playing.
6 years
23456   loading