Relationship help

OneCuriousDude:
The issue is I don't find myself gaining erotic at all. I'm willing to give everything for her, but I'm not sure what she's willing to give back. It's a really tough situation given that my sexual proclivity are based on her sacrifices.

ExpandingCuriosity:
Yeahhhh.... it’s kind of crappy to suggest she has to alter her body to something she obviously doesn’t want or she’s ‘not willing to give back’ to the relationship. Like, this isn’t any different than someone else saying you’re too fat.

Chuborange:
Agree - if you can avoid any "your body isn't turning me on" chat, that could be helpful. Feeling like you'll love her at any size is important.
What is it about this stuff that gets you going?
Bloating/overeating? Try with water/fruit/air pump.
Tight clothes? Use smaller ones.
When my o/h has lost weight in the past, It's been easy enough to remember what it was like at the old weight, and thinking about sliding back to that was quite fun.
What about any kinks she has?

She has some that we have indulged in in the past. I'm not sure if that has made her more inclined to try my kinks out. Hers are much less demanding then these damned ones.
4 years

Relationship help

Pillbug:
Maybe she could be willing to stuff every once in a while? One night here and there isn't going to cause anything permanent, and she doesn't have to fill up on super high calorie things, either. It's not much but it's an idea.

I'll bring that up to her. Executed in the right way, like you said, it doesn't have to be a gaining experience. Thank you!
4 years

Relationship help

ExpandingCuriosity:
Y’all need to have a sit down about it. What are you willing to sacrifice for the relationship? Would she be on board with you gaining instead (would you even get anything yourself from gaining if you’re more of a feeder)?

It’s possible that you may be incompatible

The issue is I don't find myself gaining erotic at all. I'm willing to give everything for her, but I'm not sure what she's willing to give back. It's a really tough situation given that my sexual proclivity are based on her sacrifices.
4 years

Relationship help

Let me begin with saying I am in a long term, committed relationship with my girlfriend of 5 years. This will be a long post with a tlsmileyr.

Over the past 6 months or so she has lost a fairly significant amount of weight-- citing an urge to get abs. Simultaneously, our sex life has taken a noticable dive due to her weight in that I found her far more attractive with the extra pounds. This is something that I have not discussed with her.

I have discussed in the past with her about my fetishs, but she did not receive them very well. Although she was understanding and gentle, she had absolutely no desire to try anything.

She recently approached me acknowledging our lack of intimacy and asked for a way to include my fetish.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to incorporate a weight gain, and belly fetish to a bedroom where the partner does not have the fetish? I'm hesitant to suggest anything too invasive due to her self esteem and body image problems.

Thank you all so much. This community rocks and is so supportive.

Tl;dr
Girlfriend lost weight and I find her less attractive. Any suggestions on how to incorporate a weight gain / belly fetish to someone that doesn't have it?
4 years

I want to get as large as possible in one night.

You could also try an appetite stimulant called Apetamin if you need an extra bump. It's found online, or in African markets near you.
4 years

Advice for a business trip

I'm taking a week long expensed trip.

With that being said, I can charge up to $30 of food a day for the whole week.

What would be the most fun, calorie dense, boating food I can muster up for the entirety of the year?

I am planning on using this trip to absolutely gorge myself for a full week to see how my weight / physique is affected.

Thank you in advanced for any input!

Before and after pictures will absolutely be posted!
4 years

Whole weekend-- what to eat?

So I have an entire weekend to myself. What foods should I eat to enjoy this time alone to the fullest? (pun intended)

I am looking to get as big as possible over the next two days, and am open to really any ideas.

Thanks!
6 years

College athlete needing advice

So I have an interesting situation that I would love to hear input on.

I am a current college athlete trying to put on "good weight" for sports. Just like most of you, I have a kink for this kind of stuff; primarily the distended bellies that accompany stuffing and overeating, but also some weight gain. Periodically, I allow myself to indulge on this guilty pleasure of mine, and can put away a pretty decent amount of food. Which brings me to my problem.

Do I leave this as an occasional whim, or do I allow myself to actively try to gain that's not just the "good" stuff. It's been a curiosity of mine to see how some extra weight would carry, but am unsure of how and when to try.

Any and all questions and input are appreciated.

Cheers.
7 years

Teen feedee/feeders

I'm a 19 years old male, and I'm looking to gain about twenty pounds for sports. I would need a feeder to keep my belly full of food.
9 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hello everyone! I've been checking this website out for sometime now, and finally decided to make a profile.

I am 19 years old from Missouri, US. I am very active with lacrosse and weight lifting, so I maintain a rather fit body. I do, however, LOVE round bellies though. Nothing gets me more than a skinny girl with a belly that really pops.

Well I guess that's enough about me. It's a pleasure to introduce myself, and I hope to get acquainted with many of you.

Cheer!
9 years