Weight gain humiliation?

Secrios wrote:
Are there any links to weight gain stories where the person who is being fattened up is humiliated and insulted for how fat they gotten?

Extra points if it has revenge, kidnapping or mutual weight gain.

We can do a roleplay.
9 years

Kidnap fantasy

lonely soul wrote:
I have often thought of being the kidnapper.

Having someone tied to the bed in my spare room. They spend the day eating, and watching tv. And gain huge amounts of weight fast

Do you want to do it in notes.
9 years

I want to be stuffed

Bigbellieddreams wrote:
I want to be stuffed . I want to be blindfolded and tied down while I'm being force fed . I want to be sooooo stuffed that I literally feel like I'm going to pop . I don't want to see my feet when I stand up and would be so full my belly button groans with pain from being stretched into an outtie . It would be perfect if I couldn't move and looked and felt nine months pregnant . Anybody willing to help me do this ?

Okay do it in the notes and when I bully you you do the same to me.
9 years

I want to be so stuffed that..

i want to be so stuffed that I can't make you stop stuffing me up.
9 years

Feedees: why get fat?

Being fat means looking cute. smiley
9 years

Rude comment made to fat girl.

surferbrg91 wrote:
Well it was my 1st time witnessing this but when I was walking through the city today and I witness some hobo make an inappropriate comment to a young girl who looked at lest 300lbs.

But after seeing that, I'm curious. How are some of you that are Fat or BBW treated in public these days?

I love your picture!smiley smiley
9 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

stuckagefan1 wrote:
Hey I'm new here. My name is Zach and I'm a 22 year Old feeder from New York. The girl I've been feeding has sadly moved and I'm looking for a new feede if your intrested I'd love to here form you

Me but can we do it online please?smiley
9 years
12   loading