Error message on photos

Fatal error: Access level to FantApp\Controller\LikesIndex::$DbTableLike must be protected (as in class FantApp\Controller\ControllerAbstract) or weaker in /home/v4/application/FantApp/Controller/LikesIndex.php on line 31
0 comments, 22 mins

This has been popping up sometimes when viewing pictures.
4 months

Eating lard?

Roni2241:
Munchies:

And as for cream thing, I want to clarify for OP's sake that weight gain shakes should be used as a supplement and not as the main event. It's possible to get so full from them that you end up eating fewer calories than you planned. I've seen people who don't gain or even lost weight because of it.

I just want to add: Fill yourself up with proper meals. Then have a liquid meal. Snack in between meals. The Keto thing says narrow your eating window to 6 hours a day to lose weight therefore expand your eating window to all waking hours to gain weight. Heck if you wake up in the middle of the night, eat something!
4 months

Eating lard?

Roni2241:
So obviously I want to eat straight lard as a way of gaining.

Lard and cream are actually very healthy foods, the Keto and Carnivore eaters lose weight eating them.

However there is a very important caveat, NO CARBS. When you don't eat carbohydrates the body will try and burn fat as fuel hence it's weightloss effect. If you do eat carbs then the fat gets stored because of the body's insulin respose.

For us then what we want is a mixture of carbs and fat in large amounts. Pastry is one such food, very tasty and loads of variety such as various pies and cakes.

Cooking with lard is good, as is frying bread in lard. Eating it straight will get boring fast.

Cream is the most edible of pure fat but even then it's better to pour it on apple pie than try and drink it from the jug.

You can use cream instead of milk when making any kind of gainer shake. Top up with milk to suit your taste. The idea is to consume the maximum amount the easiest way possible.
4 months

For those who have gained on purpose...

Thin Privilege, I like it. Of course there are some Fat Privileges. You no longer have to protect your Thin Priviledge so you can eat what you want. People will assume it's some sort of eating disorder so make allowance for you. They may offer you food they want eaten because everyone else is full.
4 months

Bringing up feedism to a therapist?

Plumpingup:
Hey all

Just wondering if anyone has experience talking to a sex therapist about feedism? I'm considering bringing it up but I'm somewhat terrified to. They're kink friendly though and have talked me through other fetishes so maybe it would be okay?

Thanks in advance!

I'd say that unless you bring it up there is no point in talking to the sex therapist. Be bold.
4 months

This fetish never truly goes away, does it?

Hydrargyrumrabbit:
Not to sound bleak, but feedism reminds me of that show Dexter.. not the whole murdering part, lol, but in it he refers to his urges as his 'dark passenger', & I tend to agree to a point. Without going too far into details, I committed myself to a weight loss journey this year.. had back issues, wanted that sorted, so I sucked it up when I moved and full sent a lifestyle change.

Even then, however, the voice in the back of my mind has never once disappeared or quieted. In fact, as I lost weight, the louder it got about how I disliked these changes. I enjoy being big, the heft, the jiggles. To the point where I daily question just giving in & 'full sending' the other direction, barring keeping my back in check with exercise.

Lol.. at this point, I suppose I'm just trying to find a happy middle ground. Where can I maintain a grasp on what I *want* and what I *need* & I guess that's as much as any of us can do. The unfortunate fact of life is rarely do those two points ever cleanly cross.

You've illuminated the problem with Feederism very clearly here. Maybe the problem with life in general. It's probably best to compromise but then the big winners in life often don't compromise, they maximise.

You're still very fat and your back is a lot better. To maximise this you'd continue to strength your back in order to still be strong whilst you gain more weight.

You looked fantastic at 400lbs, imagine getting over 400 but with your back feeling as good as it does now.

Your weight is likely to pile on again so it would be wise to keep with the exercises.
4 months

Health: info on wim hof breathing

Munchies:
I'm actually a Christian.

That said, if someone is making health claims, then they need to have proof they actually work. There's a lot of snake oil out there that at best doesn't do what it claims and at worst actively harms someone.

'Science' is no longer proof. It's so heavily biased towards the interests of the people funding the research that it needs to be considered an opinion.

I'd much rather go with anecdotal experiences of people who are actually trying to improve their own health. It's not proof either but there is no proof so give up on that.

If you really want to know if something works you would have to try it yourself having read and watched as much as you can about the treatment.

It's OK to believe in God, the proof is all around us. Don't believe in science, prove things yourself to your own satisfaction.
5 months

Health: info on wim hof breathing

Munchies:
Did we read the same article? It specifically states that the autoimmune control, and anti-inflammatory aspects are not backed up by science.

From the article
More research is needed to understand exactly how the method works to bring about the benefits its practitioners note. Scientists need to learn if the results are due to breathing exercises, meditation, or cold exposure. They also need to determine if the physiological effects of the Wim Hof Method are short-term or long-term.

That sounds to me as if 'science' is interested in these investigations. Science helps you have an informed opinion, it's not the be-all-end-all. That maybe blasphemy to 'science believers'.
5 months

This fetish never truly goes away, does it?

FAMGM:
I call myself a fat-sexual. Fat is the fundamental of my sexuality, not gender.

I agree.
5 months

Ai images

AI art is a fun thing to play with especially if you can't draw but know what you want to see.

Most of them are not worth posting and those that are should be posted with the query text that prompted them so we can have a go too.

Oddly like as in dreams the hands usually look a bit weird.

What the Feeder world needs is our own AI that's been force fed with the fattest photos possible so it has plenty to work with.

stufferdb.com have an AI that gives some interesting results.
5 months
12345   loading