Weight gain shakes, any tips?

Fruit juice can be very fattening too. Fructose sugar goes straight to the liver which converts it to fat which then is distributed around your body. The trick is to keep your body overwhelmed with food so it has to keep storing fat. Always have something sweet to keep your body in that state. You could do this by eating sweets between meals or having sugar in your coffee or drinking Pepsi. Zero calorie sweetened drinks weirdly have the same effect. Notice how fat people often are drinking the diet versions of drinks yet keep getting fatter.
7 months

Weight gain shakes, any tips?

The thing about shakes is that you are ingesting a large meal finely predigested. It goes in quick, you can consume far more much easier and it's digested very rapidly. So rapidly that the only thing the body can really do is convert it to fat.

Having done that you're hungry again in a very short time so you can do it again. For healthy digestion of food you need at least 12 hours of your day with no food. If you're not leaving any large fasting periods and eating just before bed and as soon as you get up then your body is again forced to rapidly store this as fat.

So to get much fatter much faster overwhelm your body with food which you can do thanks to shakes. Don't do any exercise because this might divert the fat production process.

Seeing your new stretch marks shows you've already master all of the above.
7 months

Moving out on your own and gaining

Family are good at keeping you in check. Being on your own will give you the freedom to expand. Obviously you will suffer when they do see how fat you're getting.
8 months

Fatties cartoons

Enessel85:
Does anyone know if any weight gain cartoons I could watch for xxx purposes cartoon weight gain really makes me sooo wet idk y it just does and I haven't been able to find a good cartoon or henti for this

The Cartoon Pigs is Pigs showing force feeding is credited with turning many people into Feedees.
8 months

Fat people float?

Fat (oil) floats on water.
8 months

New feedee

A variation on the bread would be milkshakes and add some flour and peanut butter. You could make a sort of drinkable cake mix.

Fast Food is the most fattening stuff on the planet, if you've got the money.
8 months

Sqms rip

Thank you all for the kind messages. I appreciated the one where she becomes a star in the sky because that was her plan.
8 months

Sqms rip

Many of you who have been on the scene since the 1990's may remember my wife SQMS or SqueezeMeSuze. She had a page on my Feeder site for a few years and had many followers.

Sadly she passed away last week peacefully in the local Hospice. She was still a big gal when she went and her weight was not a factor.

She was fit and strong in 2015 when she injured her leg. Unfortunately we have a failing medical system in England and they kept misdiagnosing the problem which was an infection in the joint.

To cut a long story short it led to two botched hip replacements and being bed bound. Then in January this year she developed stage 4 cancer throughout her body which is what killed her.

She achieved two important things in her last few months, had the surgeon struck off and got me to marry her.

I will miss her forever.
9 months

A good song for a weight gain reveal

Fat Street Boys
Back Street Boys ripoff.
"Her arse is wider,
Than a bus tyre"
"I wanna a fat girl"

It's an animation obviously created by a Feeder and it's hilarious. Look it up.
9 months

Does anything happen in houston?

July is Eat All You Can month put on by the fast food restaurants in the city. The catch is you need a BMI over 30 to qualify.
10 months
23456   loading