Eating fast food everynight

This sounds like it will just end up making you sick and broke in the long run.
2 years

Came out to partner... now what?

Sounds like you got lucky for now. When I did the same thing. I did not get lucky.

Let it sit. Let her come to you to talk about it. Don't push it. Maybe it never comes up again, who knows.

I hope it works out. However if she finds out you're on a fetish website and you didn't tell her and she knows you like bigger women and well, there are some here.

That might not go over so well. Tread carefully.
2 years

Do you think it’s possible to find love with this fetish?

Possible, yes.

Incredibly rare, also yes.

Most of us will be alone for the rest of our lives, or just keep this a secret and settle for someone else.

There aren't enough of us to go around. Lots of people, but not too many actually into it.

Most of the people here aren't really into the fetish, it's an act.

They are just looking for their preferences.

People who are into it, for real? Extremely rare. They will tell you they are. They will tell you all day but the truth. Not so much.

Basically, when you're in Rome, you do as
the Romans do. The real ones, they're special.

It is also sad that this is where the fetish comes to die, too. I can't tell you how many people I've talked to on here who've been just been catfished, lied to, abused in horrible ways just enough to give it up forever..or at least never trust anyone into it ever again, and for good reason.

I waited for 15 years to find someone I didn't have to hide this from because of how people react, and when I thought I finally did, I was too late.

The people of this place did what they tend to do the best. Destroy everything they get their hands on. It's a sad story and its one I'll have to live with forever, too.

I wouldn't hope too much. It breaks everyone who does.

Good luck, and if you DO get the chance. Don't waste it. Be grounded, realistic and honest. Don't make promises you know you can't keep. Don't be like the majority of the people on here.

It might never show up again and that is a regret that never goes away.
2 years

How do you balance being a gainer/feedee with a history of disordered eating?

He knows that, he's just one of the more "delightful" people we have on this site.

Don't pay any attention to him.
2 years

How to encourage

This gets asked by a bunch of creepy people who like to manipulate others into doing something they aren't comfortable with.

If they want to lose weight and you are actively sabotaging it for your own personal enjoyment, newsflash, you're the bad guy.

Don't do this. Anyone who joins this site to "Learn how to manipulate people" should delete their accounts.

It's wrong. You want fantasy, write a story. Role play with someone.

Don't do it in real life.

This is how people get hurt. It's not love or friendship, it's possession. "You're good enough for me and that's all that matters"

Go seek therapy. This isn't the place for you.
2 years

What if we could organize a fatcon where we could all meet?

You've seen the chat room right? We'd all find corners to stand in and try not to make eye contact.

Most of the people here are already in relationships and this is a huge secret and wouldn't go anyway.

It'd be like a middle school dance at the very best and could be a nightmare depending on who all shows up from here.

Besides traveling for most of us is an inconvenience all on its own.

I just don't see it working out.
2 years
12345   loading