How to take good photos?

Just look through the photos and see what ones you like, imitate them. Its fine!

Lighting is important, though.
2 years

How to take good photos?

You did a fine job, don't be so hard on yourself.
2 years

Female gainers willing to relocate?

In this day and age there is too much fantasy and delusions involved with relocation to be a safe option.

I wouldn't trust anyone here if they wanted to bring you somewhere. 99% of the time they only see you as an object, not a person.

Online it's easy to talk about how wonderful someone is because there is no responsibility or pressure that comes with life.

Once it becomes reality life tends to change and the stories of "I thought I found the one and moved in with him" going bad could be used to write a hundred books from this place.

Don't relocate. 9 times out of 10 the person you move for won't be the exception to this rule. Your life is in serious risk.

You could be ruined. You could die. It seems extreme but you really should trust me. I know a thing or two about this.

There are monsters on this site. They will lie to you. They will promise anything they need to convince you they are legit. Everything from your wildest fantasies to money and marriage.

I know it seems silly, but loneliness is a tough feeling to live with and every once and awhile someone comes along with just the right set of words to break down your defenses.

Ladies, have these guys come out to see you.

If they are serious, they will do it. Never ever just shut your whole life down and move to someone you meet here.

Them coming out to visit you for a week should tell you everything you need to know about them.

Also, if things go really bad you have familiar surroundings, you know people and have home field advantage to stay much safer.

Do not relocate. If that's their first option and they push it. Run, or waddle, away as fast as you can.

Communication is key, trust your instincts and for crying out loud if you are in a conversation with someone who wants this. Find a member who's been here a long time, maybe they can offer some insight. Usually someone from the chat who talks a lot and seems to know what's going on.

If they tell you "No, I never seen him before or, no he is in chat all the time but literally never says anything" That might be a red flag all on its own.

Maybe they know who you're dealing with and have seen behind the mask, too. It's perfectly okay to vet someone. If they get upset, they weren't the person you thought they were.

It could save your life.
2 years

Fantasy feeder is easily the best fat community

It is only the best by default. This place has lots of problems, too.
2 years

Ufo's, i mean, am i right or am i right?

I just said that. You repeated everything I said.

I didn't mention aliens.

So, you seen anything weird in the sky?
2 years

Ufo's, i mean, am i right or am i right?

Ever seen something flying around in the sky and you weren't sure what it was.

it was a UFO.

Tell your story. Or don't. This post has no ulterior motive. I promise. If you thought if you just inhaled too much swamp gas from the planet Venus.

You see anything weird in the sky?
2 years

Getting rid of the fetish?

Like most things, you only want it as long as you can't get it. Once you get it, you're not as interested anymore.

The only reason you think you want this so much is because you can't find it.

That's how easy it is.

I've talked to literally thousands of people and the pattern is always the same so far.

Super high interest, you give them what they want and all the sudden it's not so fun anymore and they find reasons to dip out. Sometimes its quick, sometimes it takes a little longer, but interest dies out pretty fast.

This has happened in real life, too.

It is extremely rare to find someone who's into this for real, and not just wanting it because its fun to think about.

Also feelings. If you admit to caring about someone beyond all of this stuff. That usually kills it, too.

This is why I have retired from the fetish for the most part.

People just don't know what they want, they just think they know.
2 years

No, you're wrong. It can go away and it often does quite easily.
2 years

Yes.

You can get rid of it. The question is, do you want to?
2 years
12345   loading