Feeders how fat is too fat until you lose attraction?

It all depends on the maturity of the feeder. Too big isn't a thing for most of us, you'll just get to the point where you're not willing to support or take care of the feedee anymore. Everyone has their limits. If you can respect those limits and see the Feedee as an actual person instead of a toy or a prize, there might be some hope for you.

Most feeders can't do this, they are just dogs chasing cars. Only interested in the gaining process, once that stops, they lose interest and will get anxious to start over with someone else. Not interested in people, just results.

Feedees, make sure you're happy with this before getting started and not just looking for attention from someone else, the chances of being abandoned are high.

Be careful who you interact with no matter how charming or into you they might appear.
2 years

Neurodiversity in the feedism community

14 hour old account and you realize the vast majority of the community might be a tiny bit off center?

You catch on fast!

Yeah. We all have a couple of problems; everyone has to struggle with something now and again.

But we make it work for the most part.
2 years

Any guys from nc, va, tn, or sc

The Muffin king:
sadly im in MD

*stare*

Then why did you say anything?
2 years

How do i introduce my wife to this site?

Baba Yaga:
Hell no, keep her the hell away from here. Unless you have an open marriage, she's going to get more compliments, suitors and pervs than you can ever imagine. I totally get if you want to give her a confidence boost by having others compliment, but there's guys on here that will do the complete opposite. Again, if she's tough enough to handle trolls, spectrum pervs and feeders....by all means, otherwise you're just asking for unnecessary trouble in your personal life.

All of this is true too.

But roll the dice. Invite her anyway.
2 years

How do i introduce my wife to this site?

If she's aware of the fetish...and likes it or isn't weirded out by it. I think all you need to do is just open up about what you want.

Invite her to the site.

See what happens.
2 years

Feederism in literature

Ha ha ha ha ha.

You're not wrong.
2 years

Feederism in literature

You're better off not finding Feed its a "Horror" movie.

But if you want to find it, it might be on Youtube somewhere.
2 years

Feederism in literature

Good fiction books about it, I doubt it. Bad ones. Maybe a lot more. For the record, the movie Feed was terrible. City Island was a whole lot better.
2 years

Feedee pet names

I think calling women you don't know random names in chat or anywhere else is stupid.

I have to know them pretty well to consider it and even then, the whole "Shame" thing never made sense to me.

If that's what you want, go join literally non fat centric any other website, I'm sure you'll find all you can handle.

As for pet names. I need to know them pretty well for anything like that to stick.
2 years

Tips for a newbie? (stuffing)

Both of you, listen.

Tips for this stuff aren't needed. People are going to tell you all kinds of things.

The only tip you really need is this one.

If you're not having fun, there is no point.

That's it. Enjoy yourself, experiment with everything and maybe, if you're lucky you can find someone to share it with.

The more technical you get, the more detailed you get the more you expect things to happen. When they don't work like people said, you'll get discouraged.

Just have fun, do everything once. Find out what works for you...and what doesn't.
It's an adventure. Treat it like one.
2 years
45678   loading