Surprising lack of australians-

I know back in 2008 we once -barely- beat out the US obesity wise in percentages (26% adult obesity compared to the US's 25% - source: smh.com.au/lifestyle/health-and-wellness/australia-pips-us-as-worlds-fattest-nation-20080620-gdsiqi.html ) and since then we're now at around 29% though we've dropped in rankings (source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_obesity_rate ) compared to a number of other countries so you think there'd be more of us here, but that's not the case.

Along with what Danimal said about us having a small population, I always figured it could possibly be to do with us having a strong sporting culture (thus a focus on exercise) along with a big beach culture where people show their bodies off thus more pressure to keep more trim. But that's just a guess anyway and it could be any reason really. There's never been a whole lot of us on here over the years.
2 years

Odd coding message at top of ff page.

The problem has popped up again.
2 years

Any recommendations for metroidvania games?

I'd also like to add that Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom is another amazing one that's a sequel to The Dragon's Trap and it's 75% off digital right now.
2 years

Is nikocado a gainer?

He doesn't really strike me as being all that legit, no 🤔
2 years

Any recommendations for metroidvania games?

Guacamelee is nice, I haven't played the sequel yet though. Wonder Boy: The Dragons Trap is an oldie but a goodie too, there's a nice remaster of it with upgraded graphics and a couple of gameplay tweaks for modern systems.

Also if you also like the idea of trying some simpler/more linear kind of Metroidvania's, some I'd like to recommend are Iconoclasts (loved this one and it gets a lot darker than it first seems), Cave Story, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, and Aggelos.

And I haven't played them yet, but I hear the Ori games and the Axiom Verge games are also pretty good. Blasphemous is also said to be another great one though the last of its free DLC is coming in December so you might want to wait to get that one - I'm looking forward to it too.
2 years

Website rebranding 20/04/2021

MrClown:
Oh, I see what's happened.
Previously last online was available in the header on the activity feed page. Now you have to view the profile itself to see last online.

Yes the Activity page doesn't have links to the rest of people's Profile sections and other info like it used to (all they can see is a person's activity feed and that's it) which is where the confusion's come from, I've reported that now.

Edit: Fixed now, Activity page links to the rest of the profile again.
3 years
12345   loading