Can not decide!

To answer the question, I would (personally) recommend enjoying and loving your body the size that it is. If you want, you can engage in "passive" gaining -- which means basically keep eating and indulging. This can result in a slower, steadier, and usually smaller weight gain over time.
9 years

Question for the girls on here

Wannabe Princess wrote:you have to realise that not everyone is here for the same reasons

True.
The main reasons people are here are fatness appreciation, and weight gain. That's about as specific as it gets. There is a fairly broad sub-spectrum of individual and shared interests, from the casual foodee to the literal feedee. For some it's a fetish, for others a hobby, for others a way of life.
It's difficult--though not impossible--to connect with someone on the same wavelength.
9 years

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

One of my fantasies is to be completely dominated and enslaved by a thin/athletic/muscular woman. I'd be strapped to a bed, denied any exercise, and would HAVE to obey her commands to eat or risk getting jolted by the shock collar I'd be wearing.
Day after day, month after month, I'd watch her working out--getting thinner and stronger as more and more food was being shoved into my mouth and I was getting weaker, flabbier, and fatter. Eventually I would give up any resistance and willingly submit to her every food and sex-related desire, the restraints and collar would come off, and I would be transformed into a helpless blob.
She'd humiliate me for being so fat but still buy vast quantities of food, and by that point I would have lost all self-control and couldn't stop eating and begging for more.
9 years
678910   loading