Let’s make a short list of kinks we have

Getting big, growing muscle and getting a big belly (muscle chub?)

Getting weighted and measured

Boobs weight gain, nipples growing, boobs getting saggy from extra weight

Belly hang

Gf not fitting into her old clothes

Getting noticed on gaining

Jiggling fat while having sex

Quite normal stuff, here, I guess...
4 years

Food to make you look bloated

"Instant belly" would be great! 😆

Bloater123: did you do that bloat with just bread etc?
5 years

Belly hard not soft

Well that's understandable. 😀

There was some discussion on the forum about visceral fat vs. subcutaneous fat and what foods causes them. It's a lot about genetics, but you should be able to "help" your genetics a bit with a proper diet. Heavy cream and other dairy products with lots of fat should do the trick...
5 years

Belly hard not soft

Softness feels more like a feminine thing, I think. If I could, I'd love to grow a big, hard belly. Must be genetics, but every time I gain I end up getting just softer. That's why I don't want to gain too much...
5 years

Belly hard not soft

I'd love to have a hard belly... 😞
5 years

Wht was the first comment you heard about your weight gain?

I've gone up and down with my weight many times, but each time I start to develop a visible belly, my gf drags me to the scale and wants to know just how much I've gained and she keeps patting and grabbing my belly. That's cute. She seems to be some kind of secret little fa although she doesn't admit it...
5 years

Proven methods of gaining belly fat?

Ok, thanks. I'm fairly good at that kind of stuff so I guess I'll be ballooning in no time...
5 years

Chronic stress, ok, I got it. Would sleepless nights help, too?
5 years

Anyone got proven methods how to gain weight mostly around the midsection? Certain foods/fats I should eat or avoid? I know hard fats should do it but I'm looking for healthier options...

Thanks!
5 years

Saggy breasts

Nothing quite like boobs growing fuller and starting to sag, you go girl! 👍
5 years
12   loading