Moobs

Well..I took the plunge and went to get fitted for a bra today! I called ahead of time and she said "Sure we can measure guys!" So I went on over to the Victoria's Secret in the mall. I was a bit shy to go in there because I've never been in a Victoria's Secret before. But I went in and tried to find a lady who works there. Found the girl who I talked to on the phone and she took me to the fitting rooms. She measured me and at first gave me a 38D cup to try on. I did but it seemed a bit big in the cups and a bit tight around the band. She came in and after seeing that went and got a 38C cup and a bra extender. The extender worked good for the band and she said it'd be better using one than going up a band size. She said that there were still little gaps in the cups and went to get me a 38B cup. And the 38B cup with the extender was the one that fit good. I'm guessing because my breasts aren't quite as round/full as most women's yet. I was kind of hoping I'd be a D cup but oh well. She was very nice and didn't seem like it was a big deal to be helping me. So I bought a bra and a pack of extenders. Because I spent a certain amount of money they gave me a scratch off type of coupon and I won a free pair of panties as well! *blushes* I wasn't quite sure what size I'd be in panties so I just got a XL size. The bra is very comfy, there's no wires and it's memory foam so I can wash it and it won't ruin the cups. Plus it's pretty cute :3 Granted it was pretty pricey there lol but now I know what size I am, so now I can go and buy bras elsewhere as well.

Well I hope I can grow into it and will need even bigger sizes as I continue to grow!

I also ordered some progesterone pills (online obviously) since I wasn't prescribed that yet. So hopefully those will help me develop my milk ducts. smiley
9 years

Mens double belly?

Elanor wrote:
Subcutaneous fat is the kind that feels soft to the touch and you can grab it. It forms rolls and folds and causes cellulite (mostly for women, but not always, and some men get cellulite too). It has a tendency to go flabby and hang. It's basically a layer of fat forming right under your skin.

Visceral fat forms inside your abdominal cavity. You can't touch it from the outside, it's hiding under your abdominal muscles (or whatever vestiges of those that haven't quite disappeared lol). Visceral fat results usually in a beach ball or pregnant looking belly. It's not flabby. It's sometimes referred to as "hard fat", although this term isn't quite correct, because it's not actually the fat that is hard, but the abdominal wall is somewhat rigid from the pressure within the abdominal cavity.

I personally think the belt story is a bit of a chicken and egg deal. If you have a double belly/narrower waist, then it's natural to wear your belt in that spot. Wearing your belt on a part of your body that is not the widest bit usually results in belts not staying in the same spot. However, the belt being in the narrowest part may help in keeping that part narrower than the rest of the belly. Who knows. I don't think scientists worry about these sorts of things.

ohh then im loaded with Subcutaneous fats then XD
9 years

Mens double belly?

how can you tell if your fat is subcutaneous or not? Lol I always wanted a double belly and I was told that having a belt around your stomach may help it form? Not sure if it works or not tho..
9 years

Male feeders for men?

I'm a male, well technically trans (Male To Female) and I'm bi. While I prefer a woman feeder, boy do I get a ton of offers by males via my tumblr, xtube, and website. And I would gladly be their feedee if I wasn't with someone. smiley The idea of anyone male or female wanting me fatter is amazing. smiley
9 years

Moobs

swell wrote:
SoSoft wrote:
I don't really think girls like moobs on fat boys even the FFA
Oh, I love them. Don't be so quick to lump our preferences all together like that.
ya ive had some girls say they liked em online. One was even jealous cause I was bigger than her lol
9 years

Moobs

SoSoft wrote:
I don't really think girls like moobs on fat boys even the FFA
well im mostly doing this for myself anyway. Besides I'm gay not straight and most guys love em smiley
9 years

Moobs

gearmaster123 wrote:
Plus he is full of female hormones that he's been taking.
i take it that helps? XD I will research/look up ways to lactate..
9 years

Moobs

swell wrote:
ShakesSphere wrote:
Men don't have the right plumbing for that, but it's fun to try!
Actually, they do. It's completely possible for men to lactate.
ya physiologically the breasts are the same, I've seen some guys online lactate, just not sure how to induce it.
9 years

Moobs

gearmaster123 wrote:
Moobdood wrote:
neverthinagain wrote:
Good luck! Hopefully you can. It will definitely help, with further breast growth, as well as a softer, fatter body. I'm looking forward to seeing what it will do to mine, in a few months.

Good luck to you as well! Be patient as it takes a while to notice some results tho smiley

Are you ever thinking of trying to induce lactation?

Oh id love to! I got a small nipple pump but its not a nursing one and im not quite sure how to induce it
9 years

Moobs

neverthinagain wrote:
Good luck! Hopefully you can. It will definitely help, with further breast growth, as well as a softer, fatter body. I'm looking forward to seeing what it will do to mine, in a few months.

Good luck to you as well! Be patient as it takes a while to notice some results tho smiley
9 years
12345   loading