Is male feedee the worst position in this fetish?

being straight and a male feedee is pretty bad i agree..but if ur bi or gay there are alot of guys out there for you smiley i realize this is prlly the wrong board for that tho lol
11 years

Youtube..v.v

Ugh so apparently i can no longer reveal my chest on youtube/dailymotion cause its now deemable as real women’s breasts..both good and bad I ‘spose lol guess future youtube videos will be done wearing a bra..or if anyone knows of any other video sites that might not mind? Im on xtube and tumblr but thats about all i know..
11 years

Obesity study will pay you!!

Do you have to be in the Washington area for it tho? if not I'll do it smiley
12 years

Engorge

while this sounds awesome it also sounds like it'd suck through money like crazy lol if i could afford to buy all this food i'd try the product
12 years

Ad-36?

has anyone heard of AD-36 Virus? supposedly it's a flu like virus that has a side effect of making it very easy to gain weight or something? I know i sure would love to have this virus! anyone know more about it or how i can contract it?
12 years

Gaining with ibs...

its also hard to find out what types of foods do bother me i know chocolate definitely bothers me.. i haven't had any dairy in a long time tho maybe i should test that out..
12 years

Gaining with ibs...

ya im trying to learn what bothers me and all..im trying to find some fattening foods that wont bother me..its hard tho cause most snacks bother me alot
12 years

Do any men want to be immobile

im still kinda small, but my goal one day is to be smiley
12 years

Gaining with ibs...

Hey..I just found out recently that I got IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) So there are some things that I should not eat anymore or I'll blow up the toilet lmao. I think the big ones are..
No coffee
No dairy
No red meats
No greasy foods
No spicy foods
I can't remember what else there is, besides alot lol. What are some things I can eat that will help me gain without triggering another flair up?
12 years

Do any men want to be immobile

hehe i would be interested in going immobile smiley i got a long way to go yet tho im afraid ^^
12 years
23456   loading