Extreme gaining in a somewhat healthy way

There isn't really a way to do this. Sorry, man.

Gaining to that size and weight is inherently risky, especially for men. Our bodies lack the built in biological safeguards against obesity related health risks that women have.

You can do your best to exercise and eat healthy, but you're really rolling the dice either way. You'll have to decide if those risks are worth it.
4 months

Advice for accepting fetish?

I think therapy *can* help, but you'll want to work with a therapist who is actually kink-positive. Plenty of therapists are not, and feedist/fat attractions aren't exactly considered to be mainstream or normal sexual desires.

I think a lot of folks in this community could benefit from therapy though. Especially given the type of stuff I've seen posted on the forums and in the stories....yuck 🤢

Best of luck to you in this journey of self discovery. Coming to terms with your desires is liberating.
4 months

Everyone's losing weight

I've considered leaving online feedist spaces too. There's plenty of gross sexism and degrading, unhealthy attitudes directed towards men as well, and it's often given a free pass when similar commentary towards women is met with outrage. Messed up.
4 months

What does blocking actually do?

Canderson206:
I'm saying I can see their posts everywhere, whether they're quoted or not.

It just seems like blocking someone should make their profile and commentary invisible, not just prevent them from sending a DM.

Letters And Numbers:
Well, apologies if you tried to block me. I'll be more quiet!

Trust me, it's not you. 🙂

I just would like a way to prevent myself from seeing commentary that makes me uncomfortable. In the spirit of being able to curate my online experience in a way that works for me.
8 months

I'm saying I can see their posts everywhere, whether they're quoted or not.

It just seems like blocking someone should make their profile and commentary invisible, not just prevent them from sending a DM.
8 months

There are some members of this community whose commentary and forum posts I do not wish to see. I blocked them as a result.

I can still see their commentary.

This seems antithetical to the way the concept of "blocking" is supposed to work on most social media platforms. Is something broken, or am I misunderstanding how the concept of "blocking" works on this website?
8 months

What do you think of stories where popular girls become fat nerdy girls?

Jshep2158:
What would you think of a story where a girl like her

is perfect but unhappy but then becomes happy after quitting salad, stop using hair dye, and ditches her contacts?

I think it's really cute, and this is actually a pretty common and popular theme among feedist fiction. It's always enjoyable seeing women let themselves go and discover happiness while doing so.

Go for it!
8 months

Wife’s cold feet

Glad to hear she came around!

The more women gaining weight, the better.
11 months

What's the best way to fatten a girl

Make her feel safe and secure, tell her what you like, give her at least some degree of commitment, get her used to depending on you for some things, and cook for her regularly.

Many women will blow up like balloons with this sort of environment. Speaking from experience.
1 year

Wife’s cold feet

Slixxx666:
Has anyone been involved with a feedee/partner/wife/husband who got cold feet? Why partner is feeling unsure now after almost 3 years. I love her but she weighs 445lbs. I love her but she is also almost 500. Should I lay off or just make her a half ton. I mean in all honesty she can barely sit up.

I've actually been in the situation you're describing. My first feedist relationship was with a woman who promised me that she'd gain a certain amount of weight, but she got cold feet about halfway to that goal.

The secret is listening to her concerns and making her feel heard while also advocating for your own needs and desires. You can do both. Make it a point to understand her objections while doing what you can to overcome them.

In my case, I had to remind my feedee that my needs were important too, and that she had committed to meeting them. She got over her cold feet pretty quickly and reached the promised weight goal.

"Unsure" =/= "no." You should view cold feet as an opportunity to understand her concerns and overcome them. If she still says no, then so be it. But your needs and desires as a feeder are also important, and if you want to make her half a ton, you should advocate for those desires while ultimately respecting a final "no".
1 year
123   loading