Do any guys want a female body ?

I love looking like a pregnant woman..I wish I had someone who would tease me as I get even bigger!
5 years

Nipples erect more as you gain

I've got D-cups, and my nipples have gotten really long and stay hard most of the time now
5 years

Moobs

I love being teased about mine and how big they've gotten. feel free to message me about them!
5 years

Submissive gainer

TheWhipHand:
I started fattening up my bf a little while ago. Things are proceeding well, but the little Butterball has become rather submissive as he has gained. Has anyone else experienced a gainer or gaining accompanied by submissive feelings?

I feel more and more submissive the bigger I get. My body has begun to shape itself like that of a pregnant woman, which makes me feel submissive. I love being humiliated and teased about how big my belly has gotten and how plump my tits have become. I’d love for a female feeder to take control of me forever!
5 years

Fat male subs into moob play?

I love having my moobs played with and being humiliated about needing a bra...I've even had feeders threaten to give me female hormones to make them grow which is a huge turn on for me
7 years