What are the sexiest fatty professions?

I think the top 3 for women would be waitress, chef and opera singer
14 years

Why do women drink diet pop?

because they're fat and thirsty
14 years

How to deal with the disapointment of ur lover losing weight :(

The Mel wrote
Woman's point of view: Sometimes we tell you we're going on a diet to GET ATTENTION! Specifically those of thus who know your fetishes, and know that our bodies get you hot. A diet threat, is a cry for attention. You need to, now, more than ever, tell her how much of a goddess she is. Bring her gifts (chocolates work VERY well), flowers, and just randomly call her cell and leave her voice mails telling her that you were thinking about her, or leave her little notes in her purse or around the house for her to find and read during the day that let her know how beautiful you think she is, and how much you love her.

It's worked well for me, I now have a never ending supply of krispy kreme donuts and chocolate bars... Hehehe...

thats pretty good advice..i think ur onto somthing. So far she hasnt lost an ounce i dont think anyways. Shes even taking "slimdown apple cider" pills and working out a bit, but she loves food too much. Its kinda hot watching her fail at her weight loss and sabotaging it.
14 years

Gemini wrote
disconnectedsmile wrote
Gemini wroteBut the biggest thing is the second question. Do you love her? If you do, it should not be an issue. You may not like it, but it should not affect feelings towards her.

if it does, in fact, affect his feelings towards her, then the relationship should, with all due respect, be reconsidered.
i've seen people go down that road, and i've been down that road myself.
sometimes you have to ask yourself questions you may not want the answers to.

You raise a good point I didn't think of. I'm glad someone thought to bring it up.

It doesnt effect my feelings for her otherwise, but it will definately effect the sex, which is hugely important to me in a relationship.

She kinda knows, shes not from the internet or anything, but i told her i like plump girls and that she def doesnt need to lose weight. till now she totally played along, like she could read my mind (stuffing, belly rubs, packing on lbs and getting totally horny over it).
14 years

Does anybody have any tips on keeping things exciting in the bedroom when ur lover loses weight? I dont want it to ruin our relationship over it (plus she probably wont last long), but until then, im worried im gonna be cold fish in the bedroom. its such a turn off to me.

Its not like she has to do it for health reasons or anything, shes only about 180. I loved what the last 10 lbs did to her body, couldnt keep my hands off.

I could deal with it if she just wanted to maintain but losing may cause at least temperary problems

anyone else run into this?
14 years

Losing weight ruins your tits!

Not speaking from personal experience obviously, just observational.

so i guess you ladies better just stay nice and plump!
14 years

Skinny vs. fat feeders

how come its nothing but skinny dude crybabies responding on here?
can we hear from the ladies?
15 years

Skinny vs. fat feeders

Neko Kiera wrote:
iwantufatter wrote:
Neko Kiera wrote:
Wow dude, you're kinda closed minded!
Everyone likes different things. 2 fat people together is fine, but some prefer the contrast of a thinner feeder.
I like my guys smaller than me and stronger. It absolutely doesn't defy physics, and a smaller guy is no less of a "man". Sheesh.

Yah but ur a toothpick

i totally agree to each their own
im not closed minded, ive tried every combination
anyways its not a contest, im just asking who prefers what and why

Hahaha...you're not my type either, champ. No need to be a jerk. smiley

I just want you fatter thats all..quit slacking!
15 years
12   loading